• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    You are doing a great job, I check it every day.

The classifieds could be the biggest improvement. Try to find a way to keep out the rifraf, and keep the honest people honest.
    Guns International

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Site looks good Alan.

Count me in for a couple of XXL shirts. The last ones were prone to shrinkage... which is no big deal if you buy one size bigger than you actually wear.

Rottweiler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Hill Country
    1. Haven't looked at the hometown section. Got a section labeled WAAAY out in the Hill Country?
    2. Maybe a "recipes" for stuff like making your own bore cleaner ect.
    3. geez I dunno
    4.Whining about "I can't find ammo"
    5.TSRA, Wounded Warrior. M1 for Vets. How's about a benefit match? I'm thinking Garands....

Tshirts....Any color but white. 2XL for me and L for the G/F to wear as a nightshirt

cog41

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Texas
    Alright guys and gals. It's time to get some more feedback on how we can improve the site. Here's some questions for you, and feel free to add your own comments.

1.) Do you like the new Hometown section with the events broken down into major metro area?
    2.) What are some good articles (topics, how-tos, etc.) you'd like to see on the forum?
    3.) What would you like to see added to the forum?
    4.) What is the worst part of the forum?
    5.) What is a charity in Texas that you'd like to see us support?

Lastly, if we do another run of T-Shirts, would you be interested in buying one? The last run was $13 / shirt. I need to know approx. how many we will be needing.

Like the hometown section.
    Good variety all around.

Would like a T-shirt, but of course have to see it first.

Support a pro gun, hunting, fishing group. Maybe it could help disabled or poor kids learn to shoot,hunt,fish etc...

Stag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Spring, TX (HoustonMetro)
    Alright guys and gals. It's time to get some more feedback on how we can improve the site. Here's some questions for you, and feel free to add your own comments.

1.) Do you like the new Hometown section with the events broken down into major metro area?
    2.) What are some good articles (topics, how-tos, etc.) you'd like to see on the forum?

Lastly, if we do another run of T-Shirts, would you be interested in buying one? The last run was $13 / shirt. I need to know approx. how many we will be needing.

Answers to questions,
    1.) I like the new hometown section - Its nice to know whats going on in my area.
    2.) Cleaning and Maintenance articles, training articles and where to find ammo... lol
    3.) Hometown section is already good and nice.
    5.) Not really a bad thing.. but.. Need more people so we have more differing opinions and viewpoints.
    5.) Something Kid related .. like Texas Childrens Hospital.

I will pass on the shirt for now. Thanks though

Lmccrock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Red Rock. TX
    Sortof - but be careful not to subdivide forums too much because it gets hard to read.

Have to think more.

More posts? :p

When I click "Preview Post" I do not get a preview of my post.

If gun related, TSRA. I am not a fan of the NRA, although I am a member for competition purposes. When I lived in California, they did nothing. The state organization pulled the weight. If not gun related, then animal related.

T-shirt - maybe, might like to see a preview. I would wear a hat far more often.

Lee

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Yes
    More gun smithing I guess
    Has been covered earlier but a trophy section.
    I get email notifcations a week after the comments
    Salvation Army

del

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    Poll

Hi.
    1. yes it gives a local feel to the forum
    2.A general interest topic followed by a single issue changed every two days.
    3.Maybe a new tech question each night.
    4.I have not found this section yet.
    5.Children or animals it always looks good on us.

Del 02

TigerStripe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Kountze, TX
    1.) I just registered so I can't comment. I live in the sticks, so it may not apply.

2.) A new Mag FAQ, different from the Arfcom Mag FAQ.

3.) What would you like to see added to the forum? I will update this answer.

4.) What is the worst part of the forum? Haven't seen anything bad so far.

5.) Shriners' Children's Hospital would be #1. Salvation Army would be second.

I would be interested in one or two t-shirts. XL or XXL

TS

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso

What would be great, is somewhere to find the local members. That way we could PM people and invite them, etc.

Unless I missed it...........

Just would be easier to set up local events

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    My mistake. Must be another randmplumbingllc that posted in the Hometown subforum

Naw, thats me, but the hometown forum does not give a list of members of a certain location, like Hel Paso.

That way, you could just look on a list and send a PM to all of those people.

Myself and Acetone are gonna shoot this weekend and wanted to invite others in El Paso. We found a couple in hometown, but would have been nice to have a complete list , by location. This way, if people don't read the events thread or hometown, that we could set something up Some people don't post in hometown, and unless you go through ALL the posts, you're out of luck.

Thanks

Top Bottom