Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What normal person would want to have sex with a tranny?
    I feel the same way. Still, just to play devil's advocate... :)

If I were at least a little drunk and in the right mood, the very best looking trans women I've seen might convince me to ride up the hotel elevator to their room. Some are way more than just passable.

BUT...

I don't think it's really possible to follow through with the act and not realize that you're with a trans person. At some point, it would dawn on me and I'd be gone. I'd be apologetic for wasting their time and angry that they weren't forthcoming earlier, but I'd definitely be outta there.

ETA: I should note that this scenario really shouldn't be possible. Among trans folk, it's considered a serious sin to have sex with someone without first telling them you're trans.
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    He is still....not a woman.......

You know.....science and all.......

When your rich and mentally ill......... you run for Governor.....

When your poor and mentally ill....you are part of the homeless population....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I feel the same way. Still, just to play devil's advocate... :)

If I were at least a little drunk and in the right mood, the very best looking trans women I've seen might convince me to ride up the hotel elevator to their room. Some are way more than just passable.

BUT...

I don't think it's really possible to follow through with the act and not realize that you're with a trans person. At some point, it would dawn on me and I'd be gone. I'd be apologetic for wasting their time and angry that they weren't forthcoming earlier, but I'd definitely be outta there.

ETA: I should note that this scenario really shouldn't be possible. Among trans folk, it's considered a serious sin to have sex with someone without first telling them you're trans.

That's almost funny right there!

Many years ago, when I transferred back to Houston for work, I started going to a club on Gessner Rd. not far from Interstate 10. Place was packed on Friday and Saturday nights, and thee was a more than abundant amount of very good looking ladies that frequented the club on weekends. Several of my buddies warned me ahead of time that some of the "she's" weren't, and were really "he's" dressed up like women, and some of them were good looking enough to fool you.

Luckily, I never found one!

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    He is still....not a woman.......

You know.....science and all.......

When you're rich and mentally ill......... you run for Governor.....

When you're poor and mentally ill....you are part of the homeless population....

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    So I guess whacking of your dick and getting a set of fake tits qualifies one for governor

WTF is wrong with the world we live in today.

HTF did it get so fucking jack ass sideways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can touch em, they're not fake... or so said a work buddy in regards to implants. not that I would, but still ;)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    And so it begins…

389ec2ebe72f086a2c41dd0d95059a1b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Jenner was on Hannity and said she would make CA a sanctuary state for small business, build the wall, work to update the immigration policy, take the billions wasted on high speed rail (you can fly from LAX to SFO faster and cheaper) and build desalination plants near the coast and use them when needed to supplement the water supply. Trans women should not compete against women in sports. Says Newsom has no common sense. Would not be releasing criminals who were not rehabilitated.

I am so confused when Jenner is the voice of reason.

AndrewBuda

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2021
    Texas
    Going to enjoy the irony of the same people who loved talking about the best feature of conservative women being no bulge jump up and down to express why Jenner is the principled conservative choice.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Jenner was on Hannity and said she would make CA a sanctuary state for small business, build the wall, work to update the immigration policy, take the billions wasted on high speed rail (you can fly from LAX to SFO faster and cheaper) and build desalination plants near the coast and use them when needed to supplement the water supply. Trans women should not compete against women in sports. Says Newsom has no common sense. Would not be releasing criminals who were not rehabilitated.

I am so confused when Jenner is the voice of reason.
    Exactly! Something majorly wrong here.

I am beyond confused!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Personally I‘m in the camp of to each his own as long as it does not affect me or my own. We will all be judged by our maker one day. Where I do have an issue is all of this public parading that children are exposed to now that forces conversations that should not even be taking place. Jenner‘s political leanings (that I know of) are mostly in line with main stream America. I just wish he was not so flamboyant with his confusion of self. He would be a political zero in Texas and probably most other conservative states, but in Cali he might be their saving grace. I’m just glad I don’t have to cast a vote in California

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    ROFLMAO!!!!

I used to watch that guy pole vault at my hometown Mount San Antonio College in Pomona (home of the NHRA Winternationals for many years). He was good. Now he's vaulting diff kinds of poles, but he sucks at being a woman. And is FUGLY!!
    Took welding and machine classes there after the Army. And a motorcycle safety class to get my M endorsement on my license at 17 in one of the parking lots. I'm a big fan of MtSAC.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I hadn't been following Jenner's life, so I was unaware he, or she had made the surgical change. So technically, he was a more of crossdresser, but now is a transgender.
    Ewwww! That is a bad weed whacker accident. No, he is a man without a pecker.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    No, he is a man without a pecker.
    Not exactly. You might be surprised how much of it is kept. It's just now pushed in to create a facsimile of a female organ.

Protip that I've posted before but that bears repeating: Do not, under any circumstances, search for and view the surgery or even an animation of it. These things are easily found but the declaration "What has been seen cannot be un-seen" was coined for exactly this case. Even in an animation format, it's stomach-churning to watch. I'd go so far as to say it's actually traumatic to any male who isn't seeking the surgery. I truly wish I'd never witnessed it.

Top Bottom