• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I am sick and tired of people talking about "common sense gun laws." It's adherence to common sense that got this country with somewhere in thew neighborhood of 2000 gun laws.

Let's try something different. Let's try uncommon good sense. There is no gun law that can protect the country from evil people doing evil things. They don't obey the laws that already exist and they aren't going to obey any new ones either. Proof of that is Chicago, a city with the strictest gun laws and the most shootings. All gun laws do is restrict the law abiding not the criminals.

The problem isn't guns but behavior. We need enforcement of the laws that already exist in order to de-incentivise criminal behavior. We need to harden our schools much like Israel has done. One door in with a man trap. No one gets in without passing through security. We need armed and trained teachers. We need armed security in the schools.
    Hurley's Gold

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    117594796_23845490464410371_7744270652527308529_n.jpg

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    These people want you submission. Guns are just a step. Most people are bred educated and manipulated into obedience to an unmentionable world dominating authority that puppets politicians and wealth and twists us against one another. We are nothing to them. Most are not even peices on their game board in spite of the self inflated posturing of the worlds pretentious supposed leaders. Its beyond imagination whats being done or done already e en to those who've watched the world dying. Life is suffering. Not even sure you get to choose what cause to suffer for. Maybe grateful if you're on here you're not inhuman enough to play that game. Be as well as you can.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    I look at common sense as an average of good sense. Some have less than the average and some have more. Remember it's common sense that got us into this deplorable situation

It's the ones with high level good sense that have uncommon good sense. Think of it as genius level sense.

The term common sense came about with the publication of Thomas Paine's pamphlet "Common Sense." Before that it was called uncommon good sense, according to my Grandmother.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Americans are now just the same as those people in other countries whose government is afraid to trust the people with arms. On the other hand, do you trust our government with arms?
    >
    Sadly, we can’t trust our national government with anything any longer. Our national commode, the D.C. CESSPOOL, needs flushing very badly.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    The federal government is about to find out it is not too big to fail.

This mob rule do something horseshit is why you have a baby formula shortage right now. It’s why the average American commits three felonies a day. Laws upon laws upon rules on laws and court cases galore.

Current state is federalism run amok.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Start with teaching values, morals, and common sense, in schools again! This garbage started when schools (and parents) got away from those basics.
    No. Parents need to start teaching those things at home. If this happens, the school will not matter.

Schools went in the ditch due to parents not caring and not being involved.

Annihilator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    USA
    I just have a bad feeling with all this “common sense” rhetoric going on now, I have been into firearms for over 40 years now, and this may be the worse I have seen/heard so far. It’s always an inanimate object they are possessed with.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Start with teaching values, morals, and common sense, in schools again! This garbage started when schools (and parents) got away from those basics.
    Wrong! All of these are things that children should be learning at home from parents and family. It started when parents stopped being involved with their children and started allowing the teachers and schools to become the surrogate parents. They were the ones that started the crap with everyone wins a trophy and stopped teaching then to earn their way in life.

Honestly, I never learned values, morals, ethics or common sense at school. I learned those from my parents, grandparents and family.

Top Bottom