• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    I would like to attend pepper's meetings mostly to learn and to bounce ideas off of each other. Are there any in north Texas specifically the Dallas Ft Worth area?
    Hurley's Gold

TXAdj.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Burleson, TX
    All that community stuff looks pretty good and works out great, until the real shit hits the fan and things go way south of normal.

I don't trust people I don't know, or that have no skin in the game. I trust people that would kill or die for me as much as I would for them. Those are the people you trust with your life and the lives of your loved ones. Not some strangers from your neighborhood that you hook up with once a month to talk about sharing resources.

My community is made up with family, and those related or known to our family for generations, going back to before I was born. Those are the people I trust.
    Amen

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    I would like to have a few folks for backup. I can only stay alert for so long. Plus defense of your domain, clearing a room or hunting and gathering is better done when you have a unit that you have trained with. My problem is that I’m not about to invite folks to live on my property and enjoy the fruits of my labor without skin in the game, so to speak. Except maybe Eliieevans ;)

Top Bottom