Competitons around Houston

Discussion in 'Training & Competition' started by Strick, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Strick

Strick New Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Katy, TX
    I new here and relatively new to TX, I just moved down here about 5 months ago. It has been a few years or so since I have really been into shooting but I am getting back into it and was wondering about IPSC or equivalent matches around Houston.

2. Castrolr1

Castrolr1 Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Shiloh, one of the site sponsers has some events at their place. Hit them up for details.

3. jasont

jasont Active Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
  4. Strick

Strick New Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Katy, TX
    Cool deal thanks for the info, that seems like a pretty good list there. Seems IDPA is more popular than IPSC so I might end up with that but I think I prefer IPSC a little better.

I will hopefully get out to check one of them out next week.:happy0001:

5. diverge

diverge New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
  6. Strick

Strick New Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Katy, TX

I am thinking I am going to hit this up on Wednesday if they are still doing them. Do you make it to the matches on wednesdays?

7. jasont

jasont Active Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I can't make the ones on Wednesday nights because of work. Looks like they've been having a pretty good turnout on Wednesdays recently and the guys there are pretty friendly. I should be at the match on the 1st Saturday and the 3-gun match the week after that.

8. Strick

Strick New Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Katy, TX
    Depending on how it goes I will try to make it to those also. I really want to check out the 3 gun match.