Compound Bow recommendations

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
Thanks eveyrone. I plan on taking her here and we're going to talk to a professional -- https://doublegarchery.com/

Awesome. If it's good archery shop, the initial cost might be a little higher than some of the big box stores or chains, but the set-up, tuning, service and instruction will more than make up for the small amount saved in the long run.

Best of luck to your wife.

Coyote9

Jan 13, 2020
Granbury Texas
My girlfriend really wants a compound bow for her birthday. That's coming up in a few weeks. I have a budget of about 300 bucks. What should i be looking at? She's 30 (turning 31) and is not what I would consider "strong" so I think any draw weight over 30 is going to be impossible for her. Not that I know this. So adjustable is preferred. But I am your expertise mercy as I know NOTHING about archery.
Archery shop first, then pawn shop to buy!

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Eagle Mountain Lake area
Archery shop first, then pawn shop to buy!

Understood on saving money…maybe. It is possible that the deal you find in the pawnshop has issues. In some cases it is IMO better to spend a little extra and support the local store especially if you are going to have them tune, repair, setup, and such. That way you build a better customer service experience and you are not throwing in an unknown variable on a bow that you have no information on its history of use/abuse/care, etc.

Top Bottom