Gun Zone Deals

Concealed carry at Austin's Park and Pizza?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    That’s an interesting take.

So, you don’t think she should’ve been allowed to carry her gun into Luby’s?

Are you against our LTC laws that she lobbied for and helped get passed?

Is an armed person not more likely to survive a mass shooting?

What about the Zona Caliente shooting that was stopped by a person with a LTC?

Do you think more gun control is the answer?

You're not reading what I wrote. I'm talking about causality here. The deaths at Luby's weren't caused by Suzanna Hupp, but by the guy who shot up the place.
    Capitol Armory ad

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    You're not reading what I wrote. I'm talking about causality here. The deaths at Luby's weren't caused by Suzanna Hupp, but by the guy who shot up the place.

But the point of her testimony was that it was her decision to follow the laws at that time that prevented her from being able to defend her parents

She’s a big reason why we regained the right to carry and defend ourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    No. There was no legal way for her to carry into the Luby’s back then. That’s why we have the CHL laws now. Her choosing to follow the law and leave her gun in the car resulted in the death of her parents.

Wrong.

We have had Constitutional Carry for everything but handguns since the dawn of time. Pre CHL, I and many others routinely carried SBR, etc in backpack, tennis bag, etc. . I still do sometimes when I have to get passed a 30.06 sign. She had other options, she ignored them.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Wrong.

We have had Constitutional Carry for everything but handguns since the dawn of time. Pre CHL, I and many others routinely carried SBR, etc in backpack, tennis bag, etc. . I still do sometimes when I have to get passed a 30.06 sign. She had other options, she ignored them.

Okay. You win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Yeah !!! Until all those unconstitutional no smoking laws passed I kept 2 Match lock pistols in my trunk just for those times i needed to beat 30.06 laws. No guns cough cough here lady, can I get a coke.

Top Bottom