• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Lots of good information being shared here to help the new gun owner make choices on what and how to carry concealed. I just came across this YouTube channel that offers insight how to carry in a comfortable manner with a full range of motion.

While the video is from a holster manufacturer it is not about their brand and "...not just about appendix carry - you can make any brand of IWB (inside the waistband) holster more comfortable by learning these skills." If this video is helpful take a look at their other videos for helpful info. If you decide to carry for whatever reason do it in a safe and comfortable manner. If its not comfortable you will find an excuse to leave it behind.

With all the talk here about belts here is a link to the belt specific topic on this forum. There is a list of over 30 belts on page 11 of this topic.

daywee3d

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2022
    Waxahachie
    I still have cheapo holsters: Aliengear, Concealment Express, and Wethepeople. I need to upgrade. I do have a nice Kore tactical ratcheting belt that I love and would recommend.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I still have cheapo holsters: Aliengear, Concealment Express, and Wethepeople. I need to upgrade. I do have a nice Kore tactical ratcheting belt that I love and would recommend.
    Define cheapo. Inexpensive or no name nylon pos.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission

Alien gear is considered a cheapo holster? Damn I’m poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Alien gear is considered a cheapo holster? Damn I’m poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No that's my point. Quality kydex isn't cheap crap. Especially the concealment stuff. From all manufacturers he listed.

There is cheap crap kydex like stuff like original Fobus, but the stuff he listed isn't it.

So, its why I asked my question. The price point of the stuff he mentioned is standard for that type of stuff. There are brands that charge more for no reason other than to screw you over IMHO. You get no better value or performance.

Top Bottom