• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I carry a Para Ordnance 1911 P1445 Big Hawg .45 ACP. It has 14+1 capacity and have only exposed it once that I know of (the wind). I just wear shirts that are a little oversized.
    DK Firearms

Rotgirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2009
    Texas
    I carry a Ruger .45 under a sleeveless, nylon vest in the summer.

Haven't had any problems keeping it concealed except when the wind catches my vest.....that's only happened a few times and only 1 person has noticed I was carrying.

Ciao ya'll..........rg

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    I carry a full size 1911 (5 inch barrel) and a S&W M&P .45 (4.5 inch barrel) and dont have any problem concealing either of them when I want to, even in shorts and tshirts. The 1911 is about as comfortable to conceal as a grappling hook but it can be done.

GOTXD?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Conroe, TX
    I carry a full sized 1911 in a Don Hume PCCH IWB Holster. The holster fits good and has leather stip between the pistol and body. It is really comfortable.

BurkGlocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Burkburnett, TX
    I carry a G21SF everyday, SOB right hip. I like to keep it riding high because the muzzle prints more than the rest of the pistol. One day I had the neighbor at the house, and she is very gun shy, but I was carrying it in a holster on my hip getting ready to go to the range, and she leans over and ask my wife why I am carrying, and my wife just smiles and says, "Hun, he always has it on him, and mine is in my purse..." That shut her up real quick! But on the other hand she started asking if she could go with us to the range and learning the ins and outs because she is home alone alot when her hubby is deployed, like right now. So, maybe this is a chance to introduce her to the way.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I carry a full size 1911 (5 inch barrel) and a S&W M&P .45 (4.5 inch barrel) and dont have any problem concealing either of them when I want to, even in shorts and tshirts. The 1911 is about as comfortable to conceal as a grappling hook but it can be done.

You're right about the 1911 being a grappling hook but they're my favorite. Being flatter than most modern designs, they hide well.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    I usally carry a full size H&K USP in .45 ACP. With a good belt and holster it is fairly comfortable. I always wear a t-shirt tucked in with a unbuttoned long sleeve shirt over it.

DRod

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    I usally carry a full size H&K USP in .45 ACP. With a good belt and holster it is fairly comfortable. I always wear a t-shirt tucked in with a unbuttoned long sleeve shirt over it.

I couldnt imagine carrying mine like that. I can pull it off under a coat, but the magazine plates always stick out too much and print. What holster are you using for yours?

I usually carry my G19.

Top Bottom