• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J-bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    What are ya,ll's thoughts about our government's latest anti-gun attempts to license all clip-fed guns. Rifles & pistols along with assault type rifles. That includes your clip fed Rem. & Savage bolt hunting rifles too. I hate it.:mad:
    Military Camp

J-bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    NRA called my house about a week ago & told me about some new bill that is trying to pass where all clip fed guns will have to be liscensed & registered. The owner will be fingerprinted & have to go through a weapons training program to own one. I dont know all the details, just what NRA told me on a quick phone call. Im trling to find out more.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The nanny state lib politicians have forgotten the political suicide many, many politicos voted out of office in 1994 because of their idiotic anti-gun views and anti-gun votes.

They need to be severly reminded where they are headed.....

J-bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    Sorry guys, i said clip fed, and really meant magazine fed!!! round here we call it clip fed, its a carolina thang!!! Ha Ha!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't have any clip fed guns. Seems a pretty goofy law that would not affect many people.

I have a couple, but I don't see why they'd feel the need to regulate weapons that were getting a bit long in the tooth by the time WWII rolled around.

Then again, my Arisaka probably is a dangerous gun: it's got anti-aircraft sights on it!

Back on topic and serious for a minute, I haven't heard of anything like this coming down the pipe. Are you sure it isn't a local (as in N. Carolina) thing?

J-bone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    No its not a carolina thing, its a national thing by what they said on the telephone call i received, from NRA. they talked like this was the 1st step 2 gun licensing---maybe all guns, but their 1st attack will be on magazine fed guns--- pistols, rifles, and assault ect.. im trying to find out more about it myself.

Top Bottom