• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Hello Tony, we're from HHS. Our systems detected that you are only smiling in 12% of your iCloud photos. We have determined that you require re-educa... er, I mean "treatment for depression" at your local National Mental Health Hospital. Please come with us.

Funny HA HA I was a lot happier when I was in a cloud LOL
    Hurley's Gold

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Even the moron retard SJL voted nay. Course, she probably had no idea there was even a vote going on when she said it.

bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    You know what was the worst part about the vote? Sheila Jackson Lee got it right and she is an extreme libertard and all of the numb-nut GOP turds that got it wrong. What a bunch of stupid Republicturds that got elected. I bet they never even read the bill. Why was not Ted Poe getting the word out about how bad this bill was. What happened with the senate vote?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Even the moron retard SJL voted nay.
    Yep, I noticed that. I suspect she just noticed a bunch of R's voting for it and decided to go against.

What happened with the senate vote?
    It only had a voice vote in the senate so we'll never know. They probably didn't even discuss it. Simply deemed passed. I suppose Obama could veto it, but... yeah...

Last edited:

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Now there needs to be an ultimate challenge of the GOP establishment. Boner needs to go. The mainline conservatives need to wake up and help put the screws to these phonies.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Now there needs to be an ultimate challenge of the GOP establishment. Boner needs to go. The mainline conservatives need to wake up and help put the screws to these phonies.
    ...but is anyone else really talking about these issues? The only reason I heard about this bill was because Justin Amash was on FBN's token libertarian show for about 30sec. I think the vast majority of people assume it's just going to be peaches 'n cream once the R's take the senate next month, but the reality is that folks like Cruz and Paul are still going to be outnumbered.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    ...but is anyone else really talking about these issues? The only reason I heard about this bill was because Justin Amash was on FBN's token libertarian show for about 30sec. I think the vast majority of people assume it's just going to be peaches 'n cream once the R's take the senate next month, but the reality is that folks like Cruz and Paul are still going to be outnumbered.

That's the big question, will the mainline folks pay attention long enough to give Paul, Cruz, and the others momentum to challenge the establishment. Maybe until the next big news story.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I got some stuff in the cloud...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418709652.331736.jpg

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Decrypting your data isn't that hard.

Take SSL visibility for example. Tools like Bluecoat decrypt network traffic as it flows to make sure you can monitor data leaving your enterprise.

Now take that concept and apply it to the Internet. Not much of anything you send can't be decrypted and stored for analysis.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    People like me were talking about these intrusions into our lives years ago. We were razzed, teased about "tin foil hats" and told were were delusional. My favorite was being termed a "conspiracy theory nut."

Yes...the Government IS out to screw us. It's not so funny now and you'd need to be a total space cadet to not believe the government is out of control and tightening a noose around our necks.

Flash

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    People like me were talking about these intrusions into our lives years ago. We were razzed, teased about "tin foil hats" and told were were delusional. My favorite was being termed a "conspiracy theory nut."

Yes...the Government IS out to screw us. It's not so funny now and you'd need to be a total space cadet to not believe the government is out of control and tightening a noose around our necks.

Flash

Those people would still say your tin foil is too tight and it only going to be used to catch bad guys.

Top Bottom