• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    23-year veteran cop charged with robbing bank | Front page | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

FBI says Conroe sergeant stole $28,000 from bank

Conroe Police Sgt. Michael Tindall, a 23-year veteran of the department, was arrested by federal agents today on a charge of bank robbery. According to the FBI, Tindall is accused of robbing the First Bank of Conroe in Conroe on Aug. 11, 2008.

The complaint against Tindall alleges he was off duty but monitoring a police radio when he walked into the bank wearing a white motorcycle helmet. Tindall then demanded money from the tellers and left with more than $28,000, authorities allege.

Tindall is expected to appear before a federal judge on Wednesday. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
    ARJ Defense ad

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I heard about this on the radio. I'd rather work my butt off for 28k than hide my butt for 20 years.

Saw it on the news last night. I agree with you...but he didn't sound too bright from the get-go. Having worked at the bank as a guard, the tellers recognized his looks, his voice, and the helmet he wore as a disguise (it was given to him as a gift).

Top Bottom