5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Given all the 'Minority/Discrimination' suing going on - He should follow suit...

Yeah, I know that sounds 'over the top'...it isn't....and for what it's worth, I've never even contemplated suing anyone...litigious I'm not.

However, if that sort of discrimination happened to me, I'd damn sure consider it.

What ever happened to the concept of businesses can't discriminate due to race, creed etc., unless you're Conservative?

No, this kind of discrimination won't stand...unless, Conservatives meekly go along with it.

I've never heard of the reverse, that is, a so-called liberal getting the boot out of a Conservative owned restaurant for discussing their liberal views while chowing down.

Think a liberal wouldn't sue in the same occurrence...in a heartbeat they would.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Given all the 'Minority/Discrimination' suing going on - He should follow suit...

Yeah, I know that sounds 'over the top'...it isn't....and for what it's worth, I've never even contemplated suing anyone...litigious I'm not.

However, if that sort of discrimination happened to me, I'd damn sure consider it.

What ever happened to the concept of businesses can't discriminate due to race, creed etc., unless you're Conservative?

No, this kind of discrimination won't stand...unless, Conservatives meekly go along with it.

I've never heard of the reverse, that is, a so-called liberal getting the boot out of a Conservative owned restaurant for discussing their liberal views while chowing down.

Think a liberal wouldn't sue in the same occurrence...in a heartbeat they would.
    because liberals viewus conservatives asevil andeserving of theirhate and fear

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1675116263336.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics