• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm not trying to make friends, I'm trying to get serious information. If a cop doesn't arrest another cop that breaks the law, he is a corrupt cop.

This post is a straw man at best. You are creating a stance to argue against which no one holds.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    As stated already, I would prefer if all comments would stay centered on the questions, not on what you think about my beliefs.

This goal is best achieved by not injecting your beliefs in to the conversation.

I don't have to answer for you,

Nor does anyone here have to answer for you.

if you think killing a baby is not murder. You'll answer soon enough.

Still not sure why it's even part of the discussion.

I didn't come here to argue, I came here to have a couple of questions answered. That's all.

I think you came to get a couple of answers that fit your ideology. You were immediately combative and rude, accused members of giving liberal answers, and now are claiming you didn't come here to argue.

This is the epitome of the liberals idea of how a discussion works. Formulate a conclusion, attempt to have the conclusion verified, dehumanize or defame anyone who disagrees with the conclusion you reached, play the victim.

ThePigStye

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2017
    texas
    Thanks Jon, I really respect men that call other men names and won't answer the questions at hand. Didn't your momma teach ya to answer people when they ask you a question?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Thanks Jon, I really respect men that call other men names and won't answer the questions at hand. Didn't your momma teach ya to answer people when they ask you a question?

Now, instead of answering like a liberal, answer the questions at hand like someone with some common sense.

Thanks

One example of many, and ignoring multiple references to "piggies".

I don't have to answer for you.

Didn't your momma teach ya to answer people when they ask you a question?

Hmmm

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Having a dialogue with the likes of is a waste of time and energy. Trolls like to get an emotional response. How telling this troll seems mad.

This troll calls me and my co-workers pigs and then all but demands I answer his questions? Yeah, that's going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    When I read the above, this pops in my head. Extra amusing since this little turd was never sold here.
    amerika.jpg

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I will agree with the OP on part of one statement. The DPS does exist only to extract funds from Texans. And the state has forced small speed trap communities to trap more Texans by extracting a percentage of revenue citations written by the speed traps. Even though the Texas Rangers are culled from the DPS, there are not really enough Rangers to make much of a splash in state wide crime.
    I do not equate Constitutional Carry with Abortion rights. If I can't have one without the other then I would choose to pay for a carry permit and stop the baby killing.

Top Bottom