Join TexasGunTalk

Consumer Federal Protection Bureau wants to monitor 80% of all credit card trans

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by breakingcontact, Sep 13, 2013.

1. breakingcontact

breakingcontact TGT Addict

Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Pre-ban

Apr 4, 2011
    Out West
    Cash is king.

3. rushthezeppelin

rushthezeppelin TGT Addict

Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    To bad that's being phased out, have you noticed the uscans at Wally world no longer except cash? I'm sure that's just the start. Easier on the fed that way as they can finally dump that ancient technology and make any even higher margin off their funny munny.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

4. TX69

TX69 TGT Addict

Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Pay cash for everything I can.

5. breakingcontact

Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know who pulls the strings behind the scenes but why are they developing a network of total survailance if they don't want total control. Even if that isn't the intent, if the mechanisms are there then it is increasingly possible.

6. Southpaw

Southpaw The High Holy Mufchetet TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Did they even give a reason as too the reasons for doing this? Whether real or not.

7. Tomservo92

Tomservo92 Active Member

Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I try to avoid the tin foil hat stuff but things like this really bother me. If there is a legit reason for doing it, they shouldn't stonewall when questioned by Congress. Just answer the damn question!

8. Anger

Anger Well-Known

Create government jobs....

No that wasn't an official reason, but the department is a sub of the Fed, and they're unregulated ... so ... "let's make jobs for each other" they all say in the cesspool of DC.

9. breakingcontact

Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That is a distinct possibility. That its not some concerted effort, just the Leviathan feeding itself as it grows.

10. stdreb27

stdreb27 TGT Addict

Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The "reason" is in the name. It's so the government can protect us from being screwed by the evil corporation... So they'll monitor all our electronic transactions, then let Lois Lerner decide what to do with the potential political information gathered... You know like harass people looking for medical treatment because they buy lotsa ammo and stuff...