APOD Firearms

Consumer Federal Protection Bureau wants to monitor 80% of all credit card trans

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Cash is king.

To bad that's being phased out, have you noticed the uscans at Wally world no longer except cash? I'm sure that's just the start. Easier on the fed that way as they can finally dump that ancient technology and make any even higher margin off their funny munny.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know who pulls the strings behind the scenes but why are they developing a network of total survailance if they don't want total control. Even if that isn't the intent, if the mechanisms are there then it is increasingly possible.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    I try to avoid the tin foil hat stuff but things like this really bother me. If there is a legit reason for doing it, they shouldn't stonewall when questioned by Congress. Just answer the damn question!

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Create government jobs....

No that wasn't an official reason, but the department is a sub of the Fed, and they're unregulated ... so ... "let's make jobs for each other" they all say in the cesspool of DC.

That is a distinct possibility. That its not some concerted effort, just the Leviathan feeding itself as it grows.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The "reason" is in the name. It's so the government can protect us from being screwed by the evil corporation... So they'll monitor all our electronic transactions, then let Lois Lerner decide what to do with the potential political information gathered... You know like harass people looking for medical treatment because they buy lotsa ammo and stuff...

Top Bottom