ARJ Defense ad

Conversation About Waco Massacre At Church Last Night With A…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    At the time of Waco, ATF was desperately trying to make cases that proved they were equal to the FBI in terms of tactical/military style special response abilities. The agency, and most of its agents, suffered from a step child mentality and stopped at nothing to show the world how great they were. At Waco, ATF was incompetent at best and criminal at worst in their actions and Janet Reno sent in the FBI to try to clean up the mess and we all saw what a great job the FBI did.

I am 74 years old and first dealt with federal agents in the 1980's. I can tell you that the caliber of agents and their mentality was vastly different back then than now. I believe that the entire recruitment and selection process was changed significantly during the Clinton administration to fill both agencies with recruits from colleges and universities rather than experienced LEO and to look for psych profiles that more closely followed those looked for in the IRS and other regulatory agencies. Less focus on the law/Constitution and more focus on helping the administrations achieve their political goals. 40 years later, the leadership and ranks of these agencies are now full of these people.
    Guns International

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I think I failed at that, I definitely let my emotions get the best of me. I tried reigning them in, but his stupidity got me flustered. Accepting murder in both circumstances because of varying degrees of “legality” per the gov, is BS.
    Well, you had the SOB right there in front of you... I'm pretty sure you were armed, and you didn't kill him, so I would say you had your emotions in check! :)

Him being retired now, he's out of the game, but playing it for 40 years is pretty damning!

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    … As he danced around that I said especially after the Ruby Ridge fiasco. He again stated, “well, I’m not sure what you really know about that.” I mentioned a little and said something about Mrs. Weaver being killed. He then said that she shouldn’t have been killed but that “it was a good shot.”
    Sir, would you mind praying with me to ask the Lord’s forgiveness for Lon Horiuchi murdering that lady?

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Sir, would you mind praying with me to ask the Lord’s forgiveness for Lon Horiuchi murdering that lady?
    We have two more weeks of this Bible study, if we were going a third week it would be on April 19th, the fateful day in Waco. Would be an interesting prayer request to pray for all those families.

Top Bottom