Converted One To Our Side

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jun 12, 2008
Austin
This is the 2nd person I work with to approach me about guns/carrying. One guy went and took his CCW class. Just this morning a female coworker asked me if I'd take her to the range and teach her how to shoot. She say's she'd shot a shotgun many years ago. So I got with a gun-nut female and we set a date next week to all 3 go to the range. I figure with another female there, she wont be so intimidated or feel stupid as some do as newbies. We figured with an AR, an XD-9, and a 1911, she'll be addicted by the end of the first day
wink.gif
She's not interested in CCW right now, as she's a smart one and wants to be comfortable with a firearm first, THEN look at CCW. I'll have a full range report soon

iratollah

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May 25, 2008
Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jun 12, 2008
Austin
Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

I thought of that today actually. My sister has a .22 Ruger SAA I can borrow

yes, there needs to be more gun friendly ladies in the world, is she single ;)

Recently separated, she's 37ish I think, have at it

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
Good stuff. I was going to mention the .22lr as well, but it looks likethat's all been covered :)

Yall have fun!

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud