• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    This is the 2nd person I work with to approach me about guns/carrying. One guy went and took his CCW class. Just this morning a female coworker asked me if I'd take her to the range and teach her how to shoot. She say's she'd shot a shotgun many years ago. So I got with a gun-nut female and we set a date next week to all 3 go to the range. I figure with another female there, she wont be so intimidated or feel stupid as some do as newbies. We figured with an AR, an XD-9, and a 1911, she'll be addicted by the end of the first day
    wink.gif
    She's not interested in CCW right now, as she's a smart one and wants to be comfortable with a firearm first, THEN look at CCW. I'll have a full range report soon
    Lynx Defense

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

I thought of that today actually. My sister has a .22 Ruger SAA I can borrow

yes, there needs to be more gun friendly ladies in the world, is she single ;)

Recently separated, she's 37ish I think, have at it

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Good stuff. I was going to mention the .22lr as well, but it looks likethat's all been covered :)

Yall have fun!

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    yes we need to hear more about this
    i try that at work to all the scared women that come in to buy OC spray cuz they are scared of their ex etc etc
    all i can say to them is a gun is so much more affective then i hand them a card for Tom Estep not sure if its worked yet i may never know

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Good job. I had some idiot tell me the other day, "having a gun for home defense is ok, but carrying a gun everywhere you go, in public, is just a disaster waiting to happen. I don't carry a gun because I do not trust myself that much and don't want to end up doing life in prison over a minor argument".

I said, "so what you are saying is you don't carry a gun because you just know you couldn't refrain from shooting someone if they hurt your feelings? You should seek professional help, and someone should take your car keys".

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom