• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    This is the 2nd person I work with to approach me about guns/carrying. One guy went and took his CCW class. Just this morning a female coworker asked me if I'd take her to the range and teach her how to shoot. She say's she'd shot a shotgun many years ago. So I got with a gun-nut female and we set a date next week to all 3 go to the range. I figure with another female there, she wont be so intimidated or feel stupid as some do as newbies. We figured with an AR, an XD-9, and a 1911, she'll be addicted by the end of the first day
    wink.gif
    She's not interested in CCW right now, as she's a smart one and wants to be comfortable with a firearm first, THEN look at CCW. I'll have a full range report soon
    Target Sports

iratollah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Do you have a .22 pistol you can use to get her started? With the 9 or .45 she may start out with a flinch that she may never lose.

I thought of that today actually. My sister has a .22 Ruger SAA I can borrow

yes, there needs to be more gun friendly ladies in the world, is she single ;)

Recently separated, she's 37ish I think, have at it

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Good stuff. I was going to mention the .22lr as well, but it looks likethat's all been covered :)

Yall have fun!

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    yes we need to hear more about this
    i try that at work to all the scared women that come in to buy OC spray cuz they are scared of their ex etc etc
    all i can say to them is a gun is so much more affective then i hand them a card for Tom Estep not sure if its worked yet i may never know

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Good job. I had some idiot tell me the other day, "having a gun for home defense is ok, but carrying a gun everywhere you go, in public, is just a disaster waiting to happen. I don't carry a gun because I do not trust myself that much and don't want to end up doing life in prison over a minor argument".

I said, "so what you are saying is you don't carry a gun because you just know you couldn't refrain from shooting someone if they hurt your feelings? You should seek professional help, and someone should take your car keys".

Top Bottom