Texas SOT

Convicted murderer escapes transport bus in Centerville - UPDATE: KILLED 6/2/2022

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    He didnt say Saturday night special in 22 short.

More homoeroticism on TGT.
    Homo what-ism? I would say most of us on this forum have a sophomoric sense of humor. We still think farts are funny!

Remember riding around with your buddies 3 in a single cab pickup truck? With three of you in the front single cab ? The joker on the far right passenger side would always hunch down at the red light to make it look like you were sitting there with your buddy right next to you all lovey-dovey?! Fun times. See? Sophomoric, not erotic!

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Homo what-ism? I would say most of us on this forum have a sophomoric sense of humor. We still think farts are funny!

Remember riding around with your buddies 3 in a single cab pickup truck? With three of you in the front single cab Joker? The joker on the far right passenger side would always hunch down at the red light to make it look like you were sitting there with your buddy right next to you all lovey-dovey?! Fun times. See? Sophomoric, not erotic!
    What ever helps you sleep at night.

Lol

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NO updates so far.
    Pops -- she's loosing hers and we been hitched for 52 yrs. Was at the ranch thur and friday and she wondered why I was carrying.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

Remember riding around with your buddies 3 in a single cab pickup truck? With three of you in the front single cab ? The joker on the far right passenger side would always hunch down at the red light to make it look like you were sitting there with your buddy right next to you all lovey-dovey?! Fun times. See? Sophomoric, not erotic!
    Cruising through several of the drive-thru's and ordering just cups of water!

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Have there been any updates?
    Nothing official since 5/20 which indicates things aren't going well. I understand some may question what follows but I have 98% confidence in my source; they are very well connected.

- The bus came to a stop on the N. side of Hwy 7 and Lopez didn't cross over. TDCJ set up a perimeter and searched the S. side. (see 98% above)
    - Lopez took the driver's utility belt including holstered firearm but all was recovered not far from the bus.
    - Lopez has ridden the same bus for years and had been systematically cutting reliefs in the expanded metal cage. That means a lot of Correctional Officers (CO) did poor searches of him and someone provided the blades OR, "they" got paid to assist. No matter the actual details, heads will roll including most likely the senior Warden suddenly retires, gets fired or worse.
    - The CO in the rear of the bus was asleep when the escape began.
    - A small town (not Centerville) Police Chief happened upon the scene as the COs were walking towards the bus. They saw Lopez in the field and the Chief did not shoot at him or give chase.
    - Lopez's girlfriend has not been found since the escape.
    - The Ferguson Unit is 30min away yet it took 3hrs to get dogs on the scene.
    - With landowner's (LO) permission, TDCJ set up a command center on private property. As TDCJ pulled off site, LO was told a specific person in the Facilities Division (FD) would call to arrange repairing damages. LO specifically named a 1/2 dozen top level FD staff saying *they are not allowed on my property and I will not take their calls*. LO & my source are friends so he had insight to staff reputations.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Nothing official since 5/20 which indicates things aren't going well. I understand some may question what follows but I have 98% confidence in my source; they are very well connected.

- The bus came to a stop on the N. side of Hwy 7 and Lopez didn't cross over. TDCJ set up a perimeter and searched the S. side. (see 98% above)
    - Lopez took the driver's utility belt including holstered firearm but all was recovered not far from the bus.
    - Lopez has ridden the same bus for years and had been systematically cutting reliefs in the expanded metal cage. That means a lot of Correctional Officers (CO) did poor searches of him and someone provided the blades OR, "they" got paid to assist. No matter the actual details, heads will roll including most likely the senior Warden suddenly retires, gets fired or worse.
    - The CO in the rear of the bus was asleep when the escape began.
    - A small town (not Centerville) Police Chief happened upon the scene as the COs were walking towards the bus. They saw Lopez in the field and the Chief did not shoot at him or give chase.
    - Lopez's girlfriend has not been found since the escape.
    - The Ferguson Unit is 30min away yet it took 3hrs to get dogs on the scene.
    - With landowner's (LO) permission, TDCJ set up a command center on private property. As TDCJ pulled off site, LO was told a specific person in the Facilities Division (FD) would call to arrange repairing damages. LO specifically named a 1/2 dozen top level FD staff saying *they are not allowed on my property and I will not take their calls*. LO & my source are friends so he had insight to staff reputations.
    I'm wondering if this is either a WITSEC setup or a way to get a CI into the organization.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Have there been any updates?
    I know I checked after 5p Friday but they snuck one in on me.

UPDATE: May 28, 2022, 9:30 p.m.

The U.S. Marshals Service has released new photos of Gonzalo Artemio Lopez who escaped from custody May 12.

They have also set up a mobile app and online portal for reporting tips about his whereabouts. A combined reward of up to $50,000 is being offered for information leading to Lopez’s capture. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to contact TDCJ Office of Inspector General Crime Stoppers at 1-800-832-8477 or 936-437-5171 or your local law enforcement agency at 911. You can also leave a tip via the TDCJ-OIG Online Tip Form.

From the 1st hot link: Gonzalo Artemio Lopez, 46, is described as a white or Hispanic male . . .

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Escaped inmate Gonzalo Lopez captured moments after killing Houston-area family of 5 in Leon County

fox4news.com/news/escaped-inmate-gonzalo-lopez-captured-moments-after-killing-houston-area-family-of-5-in-leon-county

Top Bottom