TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    ISRA Alert:
    County County Phone Poll For Gun Control Ordinance Is Still Active

Larry Suffredin and his cohorts on the Cook County Board are up to their old tricks again.

In order to justify passage of gun control ordinances designed to close all gun shops and ban and confiscate most guns owned by citizens of the county, the Cook County Board is conducting a telephone poll where callers can vote for or against the gun control ordinances.

Like everything else in Cook County, this poll is probably rigged. So, it’s very important that you do the following:

1. Call 1-312 -603-6400 and select Option #1 when prompted. At the next prompt, select Option #1 again. Then, when prompted to vote on the gun control ordinance, press #2.

2. You should also forward this alert on to all your gun owning friends and have them vote too.

3. You should also post this alert to any and all Internet bulletin boards or blogs to which you belong.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A RESIDENT OF COOK COUNTY TO VOTE!

Let’s beat Suffredin at his own game! And, save your guns

I realize it has nothing to do with Texas but, calling and "voting" only takes a few seconds and could help deter more gun control in this county so it's worth helping our Illinois bretheren out. ;)

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I just voted against the proposed gun ordinance. Afterwards, it thanked me for calling. I listened to the prompts, HKFiend has them right.....so if you don't want to listen to them, just follow his directions.

TSU45 - you may want to call again to make sure it goes through for you.

gail22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    I just want to say a big thank you - I live in Cook County and was not aware of this poll. I called and voted against the stricter control. Thank you so much - I'm very glad I found that on the forum.

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Its still alive

You will notice the menu starts at #2
    Just press #1 then #1 then #2

It let me vote early and often.
    I think that is the 10th or 11th time I voted in it ;)

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    Sig-Fiend the link seems to be broke to the poll.
    It looks like a link but when I mouse over it nothing happens.
    Can you also post a url.

Woops, my bad. Thought it was a web poll.
    Called and voted against it. They won't listen but we try. Ay.

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I feel it's the cook county residents who are responsible for their own situation. Different strokes for different folks. Voting for them is like the national vote dictating local law. That just limits states' rights. Let them have their own way. This is TEXAS Gun Talk. Just my 2 cents.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Man I have heard a lot of crap from people about helping others but this just takes the cake.
    If you let the gun grabbers any where make headway on banning your rights,OUR RIGHTS
    Why are you on any gun boards , are you not here to promote the right to keep and bear arms?
    Those folks in Illinois need all the help they can get because the cards are stacked against them.
    If you dont want to help then just turn in all your guns and your MAN CARD girly boy.

TrooperKbC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    It's a shame I angered you. I thought my idea was merciful and considerate. Assuming you are correct that their government will fake the vote and do what they will anyway, then why are you even submiting your vote? Assuming you're incorrect, on the other hand, why do you feel the authority to make decisions for other people's lifes? That's a fascist dictatorship. I am a southerner and have a confederate history. I have met blacks who also belive in states' rights. This is a more libratarian view that freedom comes from self-rule. Why do you think "sir"(Sire) has become a term used to address any man? A man who is king of his own castle does not want your vote to decide what goes on in his kingdom. As for your insulting name-calling, that's not helping your reputation.

Top Bottom