• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    A buddy on another forum is adopting his newborn niece due to family issues I won’t get into here.
    He’s a young single dude, head is on straight, and he’s really stepping up to the plate.

At any rate, he’s in Austin and is selling a ton of cool toys to raise funds.
    Thought some of you guys might be interested in some of it.
    Here’s a link to the post with pics:

I’d be happy to make a warm intro with him if anyone is interested in anything

Edit:
    Updated link
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I hope it turns out well for him & the kid. I have 2 different friends who stepped up to take care of their nieces. The first one adopted the wife niece when her mom died of cancer when the kid was in her early teens. A total success story as the kid grew up went to college & has a good life. (her uncle was talking about a machine gun for her at one point.)

The other is a total tragedy. Once again it was a 16 year old niece from the SIL. The kid biological mother was a crackhead. The niece fell in with other misfits at school & started acting out got into drugs. They take the girl in & figured rehab might do her good. Once back home she ran away in the first hour of being back in their home. The poor soul ended up with some total dirt bags & overdosed on Fentynal. Know were the kid ended up I believe she was being trafficked by some dirtbag pimp wannabes. Needless to say it turned into a very emotional mess for 2 families.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    If he gets the Amazon list up , PM me the link.
    No idea if a list has / will be done but you can assist here:

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If we weren't about to get a MG I'd give a serious look at the 150 Lightning. Bet that would be fun to own for awhile.
    I had a 97 Expedition that I put a procharger on, hung out with a bunch of guys with Lightnings. Guys first upgraded to Whipples and were
    putting down 600-ish hp…around the time I sold that truck, guys were putting turbos or giant Procharger F1 blowers on them and making crazy power.

First time I’d ever seen the heads lift off the motor on a dyno was a Whippled Lightning…scared the shit out of me when it happened and coolant puked everywhere.

I’d love love love to have that Lightning as well.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    any details on the Lightning? year? miles? price?

Here’s what he came back with…he’s unsure of value so he’s considering all offers.

stock
    220K miles
    still runs like a raped date
    new radiator
    seats have been under cover its entire life and look brand new
    little bit of curb rash on underside of the front valance.

I bought it from a friends gf's father when he started losing his vision. he bought it almost brand new from the original owner in 2003, I am the third owner

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    A little update, from the link posted earlier.
    Breck and Marlee are almost to Austin, they’re sitting the weather out in Albuquerque.

C9557D4F-468E-4EBD-B1F4-45E0819CDE74.png
    02D94AD3-BDCD-4523-87B3-967B9D586B20.png

Top Bottom