Cop Leaves Gun In Bathroom

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Code3GT, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Code3GT

Code3GT Active Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    And libs think only police should have guns :banghead:

KXAN.com - News, Weather, Sports - Austin, TX | Police officer leaves gun in bathroom

AUSTIN, Texas (KXAN) -- An Austin police officer left his handgun in a courthouse bathroom Wednesday.
    It happened while the narcotics officer was waiting to testify in a drug trial at the Travis County Criminal Justice Center.
    A citizen found the gun and told authorities.
    Police have begun an internal investigation regarding the incident.

2. iratollah

iratollah Active Member

May 25, 2008
    And police think no one should have guns but them. And some people think that liberals don't own guns.

How come I never find anything in a public bathroom that I'd like to put in my holster?

3. Code3GT

Code3GT Active Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    you're right, not ALL libs are gun-haters, my apologies sir :)

I 2nd you on the never finding anything good!

4. phatcyclist

phatcyclist Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I think the worst part about this is, I'm sure it happens more often than we hear about.

5. longtooth

longtooth Active Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    One of us would be in jail.

6. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It makes me almost want to go join APD because if they have people like that, then someone relatively lazy like myself that actually has common sense would probably progress up the ranks fairly quickly. ;) Anyone here with APD by any chance? I've actually considered joining but have heard horror stories about all the political drama in that department.

7. Code3GT

Code3GT Active Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    Not a member but work with em. They (the administration) strives to call itself the best department in Texas. Whether thats true or not is subjective, but i'd say they are the best paid, which means they (should) have the highest standards for their officers. I've always had good experiences with them. Although they can be a little on the arrogant side, but that comes with the job I guess.