Cop Leaves Gun In Bathroom

Code3GT

Jun 12, 2008
Austin
And libs think only police should have guns :banghead:

KXAN.com - News, Weather, Sports - Austin, TX | Police officer leaves gun in bathroom

AUSTIN, Texas (KXAN) -- An Austin police officer left his handgun in a courthouse bathroom Wednesday.
It happened while the narcotics officer was waiting to testify in a drug trial at the Travis County Criminal Justice Center.
A citizen found the gun and told authorities.
Police have begun an internal investigation regarding the incident.

iratollah

May 25, 2008
And libs think only police should have guns
And police think no one should have guns but them. And some people think that liberals don't own guns.

How come I never find anything in a public bathroom that I'd like to put in my holster?

Code3GT

Jun 12, 2008
Austin
you're right, not ALL libs are gun-haters, my apologies sir :)

I 2nd you on the never finding anything good!

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
It makes me almost want to go join APD because if they have people like that, then someone relatively lazy like myself that actually has common sense would probably progress up the ranks fairly quickly. ;) Anyone here with APD by any chance? I've actually considered joining but have heard horror stories about all the political drama in that department.

Code3GT

Jun 12, 2008
Austin
Not a member but work with em. They (the administration) strives to call itself the best department in Texas. Whether thats true or not is subjective, but i'd say they are the best paid, which means they (should) have the highest standards for their officers. I've always had good experiences with them. Although they can be a little on the arrogant side, but that comes with the job I guess.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads