• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    The press conference was heartbreaking to watch. The sergeant of ft bend P4 constable was fighting back tears talking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    I just reread it, apparently it was 2 different agencies.
    I was wondering how they could lose track of each other, when they're all at the same house.

I believe that part of sienna plantation has some larger houses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    There are all sorts of houses in Sienna Plantation. Small, medium and large. Average priced to upscale to very expensive. Townhome lots up to estate size lots.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    ...shot in the chest, his vest didn't stop the round...

I wish we knew more details about this aspect, but I suspect we never will. I guess the shooter was using a rifle?

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    "I am not going to say anybody did anything wrong. I think that what we have in this certain circumstance is a case of mistaken identity."

WTF, Sheriff??? How is mistaken identity not doing something wrong? The word 'mistaken' indicates somebody did something wrong. It is the job of your deputies not to mistakenly shoot and kill the wrong person. How can you say that you don't think anybody did anything wrong.

The Lubbock PD SWAT sniper killed a member some years back. After they shot up the house they had surrounded because they thought the guy inside fired the shot. Yea, the homeowner was "dangerous" and was burning furniture on his lawn. s/k If you don't act right, they will kill you or someone else.

The shot they heard WAS the sniper killing a member of his own team. The sniper took a bead on the front entry team and had his finger on the trigger and shot his own guy in the head. The 'suspect' acting strangely, got a hefty settlement from Lubbock because he was shot in the process and his house was wrecked. Last I heard, he had a very nice new house and plenty of money to live on for years to come.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom