cop vs mc d

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Jun 18, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. 19dsdm

19dsdm New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    ROYSE CITY
    ever get the feeling that some with too much power like to use it??????

3. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Seriously. The food at a McD's isn't good enough to get in trouble over. And since when does the drive-thru at McD's hand you the food before you pay anyways. It's always pull up to the next window, pay, then get your drinks, then wait, here's your food, bubye.

4. 19dsdm

19dsdm New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    ROYSE CITY
    LOL,
    god bless those poor souls at MC'Ds they slave, work hard, damn WE OWE THEM OUR RESPECT!!!!

ps.. those fries are pretty damn good...

5. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    "Both officers are assigned to Denver International Airport . . . . ."

I'm not an LEO, but this sounds painful.

6. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    :gotme: WTF?

Although I think that when an officer is convicted of something like this he/she should be promoted. Then the newly promoted officer has to draw 5 names at random of other officers in their City, County , or State, and those 5 do whatever the maximum penalty for promoted officers crime.

How long do you think cops that know of someone who is unstable or crooked would stand for sharing a badge with them if they knew that if they were caught, it might be 5 good cops doing his/her time?

7. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I wish that cop would have been at the Whataburger on 290/Jones tonight. F-ing 20 minutes to get my order with one order ahead of mine.

8. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    I wish they were out here in So.Cal. at Carl's Jr. or In n Out...sorry, but those are two things they are missing in TX, that we shouldn't be...BTW Hardy's may have the Carl's Jr. Star and be owned by the same company, but their menu is different and their food sucks...Just my not so humble opinion. Other Cali. transplants should know what I mean.

9. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    I'll do that if make it up that way.