cops kicks guy in face

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, May 14, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Yeah, That's goona probably cost him his job. It should.

3. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Probably will, but you know what? The punk deserved it. I was watching that chase go on on live TV (in the L.A. area right now) yesterday, and that got nearly cost the lives of several police officers and civilians during the 45 minute chase. It was a bad call on the officers part...atleast to do it in public....he should've waited till he got to the station IMO. The punk ass deserved alot more than that.

4. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    That's one of the reasons that I'm not a cop.......I probably would have kicked him too. I hear the police stories all the time and think to myself, "man, those cops should beat the **** out of that guy".

5. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Especially in Cali...it's another reason why we moved away...the cops are practically handcuffed...if you watch the whole chase, you'll see they had numerous opportunities to stop this guy. But they have to beware of random lawsuits and people yelling at them and job loss for doing their job. It's rediculous. I also probably would've kicked the jerk-off as well. I spent alot of my youth doing stupid crap, but I tell you what...I have alot of respect for LEO...I hope this cop doesn't end up in trouble, but I'm sure he will.

6. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Did he deserve it? Yes

Is this still America? Who knows...

7. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    If my kid endangered others, acted like a jerk, or damaged anyone's property I'd probably plant my foot in his a$$.

As a cop, I'd like to think you can keep your cool, give them their day in court, and not put your community in a financial bind.

In the end, two wrongs don't make a right.

8. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    In my unit they caught an iraqi planting IED's along the road. Prior to that week an IED had taken the life of a soldier & severly maimed another on that same road. When they caught him it was it was something ugly. I'll say no more.

9. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    You're both (DCortez and High-Cap 1911) right ofcourse...which is why I'm not in law enforcement...can I kick him now?

10. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    The desire to kick him would be extreme after the chase however to do so
    makes you no better then him, my opinion.