• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If they didn't have brains to engage, we wouldn't be on the defensive having lost the media and the schools and universities. They've been playing the long game since at least the 60s, and we have been reacting and congratulating ourselves for every minor strategy we overcome while not even noticing the influence they've gathered.

If we simply guffaw and delcare them all brain dead, we will lose. They don't think the way we do, and they subscribe way more to a narrative than to facts and history, but they are smart enough to be a serious danger to our freedoms. I suggest you take them more seriously.
    1655574142255.png

They lack a grasp of logic and they lack morals and ethics. But yes, they really do have something in their cranium.
    Guns International

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I quit calling them 'liberals' because it implies liberty. In fact in other countries liberals are considered on the right. I now call them what they are, Leftists or Communists. While certainly they are using emotion to push an agenda, there is thought to their plans. It's just not in our best interest as a republic.
    Add Marxist!

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    If they didn't have brains to engage, we wouldn't be on the defensive having lost the media and the schools and universities. They've been playing the long game since at least the 60s, and we have been reacting and congratulating ourselves for every minor strategy we overcome while not even noticing the influence they've gathered.

If we simply guffaw and delcare them all brain dead, we will lose. They don't think the way we do, and they subscribe way more to a narrative than to facts and history, but they are smart enough to be a serious danger to our freedoms. I suggest you take them more seriously.
    Yep decades of fecklessness from Republican pols have led us to this nightmare.

AR1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cornyn's definition of "compromise" does not agree with mine nor Mr. Webster's. Compromise means both sides give up something to reach an agreement both can live with. Cornyn and the rest of the DC established Neocons thing compromise is yielding to liberal demands as little as they can get by with, giving them those inches that become miles. I'm tired of backing up. What about our demands?

• National CHL/LTC reciprocity would be at the top of my list. Give us that and we will talk about the first item on YOUR list.
    • Deletion of the illegal gun sales database the ATF is building.
    • Cancel the bans on supressors
    • Cancel the bans on SBRs ands short shotguns.

What's the next item?

Why don't our elected officials demand compromise instead of reacting to fake outrage? Chuck Schumer sheds not one tear for dead children, as long as he can advance the agenda.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Cornyn's definition of "compromise" does not agree with mine nor Mr. Webster's. Compromise means both sides give up something to reach an agreement both can live with. Cornyn and the rest of the DC established Neocons thing compromise is yielding to liberal demands as little as they can get by with, giving them those inches that become miles. I'm tired of backing up. What about our demands?

• National CHL/LTC reciprocity would be at the top of my list. Give us that and we will talk about the first item on YOUR list.

What's the next item?

Why don't our elected officials demand compromise instead of reacting to fake outrage? Chuck Schumer sheds not one tear for dead children, as long as he can advance the agenda.
    [/QUOTE

The citizens should never have allowed compromise on our most important right. The 2nd Amendment has no infringements because they knew the government would try and infringe on it. What needs to happen is for the corrupt leaders of our a republic to know that we are not going to let them rule us and if it takes a civil war then so be it.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Writing Cornyn is a waste, you have to write the local and national R committee to get anything done. They are the ones that can get him to change his mind or get tossed. He got boo'd at the state convention, keep it up.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I wrote back to Cornyn. Part of my reply was this: "...Your response letter includes the line "... I recognize we may have differing opinions on this important matter,..." I need to point out that when we have differing opinions, I stop voting for you. ..."

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring

What's the next item?

I came here to post something similar.

I'm kinda glad the Dems are being so disingenuous. If they actually added your four bullet points to their gun control proposal, they could probably get it past the Senate.

Shhh! Nobody tell 'em! :)

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    I wrote back to Cornyn. Part of my reply was this: "...Your response letter includes the line "... I recognize we may have differing opinions on this important matter,..." I need to point out that when we have differing opinions, I stop voting for you. ..."
    I think that I am going to borrow your line and write him back! Excellent statement. Told him I voted for McCain and Romney and had to hold my nose. I will not do it again!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom