• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dinoble1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2016
    Southeast FL
    The problem is there are too many “people in charge” and no standard protocol for testing or guidelines. It’s just a big pile of donkey shit.

It makes it easier for them to partake in mathematical masturbation exercises to support their agendas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    6kljmko6g8b51.png

Attachments

• 6kljmko6g8b51.png
      6kljmko6g8b51.png
      436.6 KB · Views: 203

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I’ve been into a local liquor store twice since the mask thing was mandated. First time it was empty and the young guy pointed at his mask and I told him I had a medical condition and couldn’t wear one. He didn’t seem to have a problem with that and rang my purchase up. Went there today and they have signs all over the door about masks and no mask, no service. I grabbed my bottle and walked to the counter (several others in the store today) and he asked if I had anything stating that. I didn’t say it this time, he just knows me. He said he’d have to see proof in order to sell to me next time.

I’m thinking a letter. I have some ideas about wording and things. What would y’all include?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

Attachments

• 450?cb=20161102143849.png
      450?cb=20161102143849.png
      21.2 KB · Views: 515

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    I’ve been into a local liquor store twice since the mask thing was mandated. First time it was empty and the young guy pointed at his mask and I told him I had a medical condition and couldn’t wear one. He didn’t seem to have a problem with that and rang my purchase up. Went there today and they have signs all over the door about masks and no mask, no service. I grabbed my bottle and walked to the counter (several others in the store today) and he asked if I had anything stating that. I didn’t say it this time, he just knows me. He said he’d have to see proof in order to sell to me next time.

I’m thinking a letter. I have some ideas about wording and things. What would y’all include?
    Letter? I don't think they can ask you the reason if I understand the "order" correctly. Because that would require you to disclose your personal health information. Someone correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is you simply have to state you have a medical reason. Also, they allowed you entrance. They won't allow you to check out if you don't have a mask?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Letter? I don't think they can ask you the reason if I understand the "order" correctly. Because that would require you to disclose your personal health information. Someone correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is you simply have to state you have a medical reason. Also, they allowed you entrance. They won't allow you to check out if you don't have a mask?

That's my understanding too. You are not required by law to have to divulge what your medical condition is. None of their business.

What can they do? Call the cops on you for not wearing a mask?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    They can’t ask a damn thing about your medical condition. Peopke need to learn their rights and stop listening to propaganda news networks and social media.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    So far what I’m thinking for the letter:
    -Doctor’s name will be Richard Cranium, DH
    -Dr address will be 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in College Station
    -Condition is a “self diagnosed Oppositional Defiant Disorder“ “which though mental, manifests itself in yet unknown and undetermined physical symptoms” and list some some symptoms
    -List some of the guvs EOs
    -something about HIPPA
    -something about ADA

Written like a .mil letter?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

That's my understanding too. You are not required by law to have to divulge what your medical condition is. None of their business.

What can they do? Call the cops on you for not wearing a mask?

They can’t ask a damn thing about your medical condition. Peopke need to learn their rights and stop listening to propaganda news networks and social media.

Businesses are required to provide reasonable accommodation for a disability. That can include curbside service or delivery. They cannot ask the nature or cause of a disability.

I’ve seen several counsel letters to businesses that specifically state due to the public health emergency and government guidance it is not a reasonable accommodation to allow a patron without a mask in the store.

Private businesses are not subject to HIPPA controls, but you’re also not required to share that information with them.

Top Bottom