V9WwNWMGyyAVFNUB6HtSAh4MjWcV084X7-1qSEHloT4.jpg
      42.8 KB · Views: 462

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I’ve been into a local liquor store twice since the mask thing was mandated. First time it was empty and the young guy pointed at his mask and I told him I had a medical condition and couldn’t wear one. He didn’t seem to have a problem with that and rang my purchase up. Went there today and they have signs all over the door about masks and no mask, no service. I grabbed my bottle and walked to the counter (several others in the store today) and he asked if I had anything stating that. I didn’t say it this time, he just knows me. He said he’d have to see proof in order to sell to me next time.

I’m thinking a letter. I have some ideas about wording and things. What would y’all include?
    I like my thoughts on “medical condition”. I’m sure someone can quote it if you don’t remember or didn’t see the post . ;)

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    3,484 "probable cases" removed from the totals. If you read what they are saying, it sounds like they will still count the probable cases despite that.

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/202...s-of-covid-19-cases-from-bexar-countys-tally/
    “To be clear, this is not an ‘error’ in Metro Health’s reporting,” Bridger said Thursday. “This is a disagreement over what should be reported in total counts."
    View attachment 220322
    Probable....confirmed.....
    I think that Mayor Ron has his own category: Hopeful cases.
    He sounds almost giddy when he gets to report deaths each night. He is one sick puppy.
    We are glad that we are comfortably outside of Bexar Co.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    One of my reps. https://www.kbtx.com/app/2020/07/16...-about-importance-of-personal-responsibility/

It’s also interesting to me what articles KBTX does NOT tweet. This one didn’t make their feed.

I love how all the news and political folks lecturing people to put on a mask, stay home, and social distance do exactly the opposite.

Combine that with the horseshit that came out of the National Museum for African American Heritage and Culture (a Smithsonian museum) that tells us following rules is a perfect example of whiteness and racism.

Want me to do something? Lead by example.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US

Attachments

• cb8902f2b830952b7f43b7ed4eb566de.jpg
      cb8902f2b830952b7f43b7ed4eb566de.jpg
      25 KB · Views: 644
    • b4e4f74a5969e5d8d54bc8fb203285b6.jpg
      b4e4f74a5969e5d8d54bc8fb203285b6.jpg
      17 KB · Views: 659

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Here are some interesting graphs from an article about the ideological war between bootlicking lockdown freaks and those who chose to not destroy their economy. Sweden was the usual target until the smug New Yorkers fixated on southern states.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/media-jihad-against-swedens-covid-19-approach-ignores-key-facts/ View attachment 220351

View attachment 220352

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Interesting. I would say that the governors of NY and NJ got some 'splainin' to do.
    Was it their rest home policy?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here are some interesting graphs from an article about the ideological war between bootlicking lockdown freaks and those who chose to not destroy their economy. Sweden was the usual target until the smug New Yorkers fixated on southern states.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/media-jihad-against-swedens-covid-19-approach-ignores-key-facts/ View attachment 220351

View attachment 220352

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Yet Cuomo is being touted as the governor who did things right. SDH.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I do think population density has something to do with the spread of a disease or a virus. That's just logical. The more people you pack into a smaller area, and some are sick, it stands to reason that more are going to end up sick from being exposed. Spread them out over a much larger area, and thin them down, and the chances lower that more will get sick.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I do think population density has something to do with the spread of a disease or a virus. That's just logical. The more people you pack into a smaller area, and some are sick, it stands to reason that more are going to end up sick from being exposed. Spread them out over a much larger area, and thin them down, and the chances lower that more will get sick.
    Until you compare nursing home deaths.

JoyJack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    Breckenridge, Texas
    Letter? I don't think they can ask you the reason if I understand the "order" correctly. Because that would require you to disclose your personal health information. Someone correct me if I am wrong. My understanding is you simply have to state you have a medical reason. Also, they allowed you entrance. They won't allow you to check out if you don't have a mask?
    Are they required by law to sell to you?
    Their house, their rules.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Just received an email from McKinney ISD that even though the majority of parents want their children back in school (instead of online), MISD has went against their wishes and is mandating online for first 3 weeks.
    I called the City to find out Covid death rate for City...24 to date...population 190,000 +/-
    Of the 24, 9 I know of were in April at a nursing facility.
    This nonsense needs to stop!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom