• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    How close is close enough? I suspect that mask-wearing is now sufficiently de-stigmatized that we'll be like parts of Asia where anyone who feels a cold coming on will be expected to voluntarily wear one.
    That's a fair question.
    I'd start with: you can go to most any restaurant and walk in and not have the first question have to be "are you serving indoors today?". They won't have most of the tables removed and won't have every other table taped off. We went to a Whataburger yesterday at lunch time and they had WELL OVER half of their tables marked closed. We had to mill around for a while looking for a damn place to sit until a nice gentleman left and said "Here ya go". I thought that they were allowed to be up to 75%? This store could not have been quite 50%. Stupid. And yet I was glad they were open. The Bill Miller down the road had their dining room locked. Very friendly, indeed.
    Okay, part two: it's fine if mask-wearing becomes acceptable when it makes sense. What is not fine is walking up to a store and thinking "Oh, crap, I don't have a mask". What is not acceptable is mask-shaming by terrified sheep. I got by on an old thing called "common sense". If I feel unwell or am running a fever, I don't go out and share it with the masses. That has worked for centuries and I don't need some CDC hacks telling me any different.
    3: Churches of all stripes get back to their official business: corporate worship. No limitations. Wear a mask if you feel safer. Don't wear one if you like to breathe.
    4: "Leaders" of major population areas would free up businesses to try to to rejoin the pursuit of the American Dream. They would stop trying to posit an "emergency" that they have to act on and understand that we all know it's no worse than seasonal flu.
    That's it. But to get back to your statement: when I worked before in a cubicle farm, it bugged me to no end that sick folks dragged their feverish butts to work and expected to be hailed as tough, when they were just infecting their co-workers. If you are sick, stay HOME FFS.
    i am okay with voluntarily wearing a mask, just understand that it contains no magic and that you may still share your crap with others.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Not sure if this has been posted...the nanny state is at it again...put your mask on in-between bites but also minimize the number of times you take your mask off

I swear there are Dems laughing their asses off that they can actually get folks to buy into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not sure if this has been posted...the nanny state is at it again...put your mask on in-between bites but also minimize the number of times you take your mask off

I swear there are Dems laughing their asses off that they can actually get folks to buy into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Northern Cali was not overly concerned if someone did not have a mask on.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Ejj0YjoXkAANA09.png

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So, the test came back positive and after taking the Ivermectin and azithromycin yesterday my cough is gone. I'll start the hydroxychloroquine today and zinc will arrive from Amazon today. CVS was out of zinc. Now I just wait and see.
    My wife tested negative and daughter positive. Both started on Hydroxy and Z pack and zinc.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    My wife tested negative and daughter positive. Both started on Hydroxy and Z pack and zinc.
    Good news on the negative test. Keep it that way.
    Prompted some questions:
    * How did you come by the hydroxychloroquine? Doc prescribe?
    * What type tests, do you know? PCR? Have you considered false positives?
    * Will you be self-quarantining now?
    Let us know when you're all better. The President has set the bar for the fast recovery.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Good news on the negative test. Keep it that way.
    Prompted some questions:
    * How did you come by the hydroxychloroquine? Doc prescribe?
    * What type tests, do you know? PCR? Have you considered false positives?
    * Will you be self-quarantining now?
    Let us know when you're all better. The President has set the bar for the fast recovery.
    Meds from a veterinarian friend.

The tests were PCR. Mine was deep in the nose and took several hours. Wife and daughters were less invasive and took minutes for the results.

Wife and daughter won't be working for 10 days

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Meds from a veterinarian friend.

The tests were PCR. Mine was deep in the nose and took several hours. Wife and daughters were less invasive and took minutes for the results.

Wife and daughter won't be working for 10 days

What method was used on the wife and daughter?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, making breakfast this morning and a new Biden commercial came on the TV.
    It's discussing how he wants to handle the wu flu.

Showing Biden in a hospital talking to health care professionals.
    Unless it's some wide angle trickery, it sure doesn't appear that they are 6 ft apart, and no masks....

20201010_091242.jpg

Top Bottom