Ej4Y8f_XsAEFJxW.jpeg.jpg

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    A little perspective: In 2017 there were 647,457 deaths from heart disease, 599,108 deaths from cancer. I don't see anyone running around in a panic over those numbers.
    With all these executive mandates under the reasoning of public health what's to stop someone from banning tobacco or bacon under the stance of a public health emergency?

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Don’t ya just love u-turns.

They don’t want lockdowns, they want mandatory vaccinations. I called this shit nine months ago and people scoffed at me. Some still do. The WHO and the people thaf aren’t intelligent enough to figure this out and want everyone to change their lives can all EAD.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They don’t want lockdowns, they want mandatory vaccinations. I called this shit nine months ago and people scoffed at me. Some still do. The WHO and the people thaf aren’t intelligent enough to figure this out and want everyone to change their lives can all EAD.
    Speaking of the WHO, the similarities of the coronavirus vaccines and H1N1 vaccines of 2009 are staggering. In 2009, pharmaceutical companies, whom were helping finance the WHO, wouldn't start making a vaccine for the swine flu until the WHO claimed a pandemic. At that time the WHO claimed 2 billion could die worldwide from the swine flu, and the big pharma made billions.

If you have a chance, check out the 2018 documentary called "TrustWHO".

If you don't trust the United Nations, should you trust an agency that answers to them?
    And of course, the CDC collaborates with the WHO:

Last edited:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I heard the guv in a radio interview today. They asked him some hardball questions. Like " It seems that the entire Texas GOP is unhappy with the level of restrictions in our state. How do you respond?"
    He responded with a bunch of crap about how we're still less locked down than "almost every other state". He then pivoted to explain how many out-of-state company CEOs are calling him, telling him how great our economy is for businesses and how they would like to come here. He did NOT mention all the businesses closed since this hoax started. He is not winning many hearts of voters in the state, I can tell you that much.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Big news, or...?

Team of international lawyers creating a class-action lawsuit.

From the video: "An international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal which has unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed"

It’s long, but the first 4 minutes are a good summary. I haven’t watched the whole thing yet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    That won’t go anywhere
    Perhaps not.

Yet, I maintain that there may well be a "Covid Day of Reckoning" for those who have perpetuated this hoax.
    To prevent this from reoccurring in two years, we need to go after the bad actors. The worst of them, in my book:
    * Highly-placed government officials, sold to us as experts (Fauci, Birx, et al)
    * National and local "news" organizations (MSNBC, CBS News, ABC, CNN, News4SA, and many others). Even today, if you watch them, they are desperately trying to find scare stories (NEW SYMPTOMS!, YOUNG PEOPLE! EXPECT A SURGE IN THE FALL!)
    * Medical professionals (hospital admins, doctors, nurses, etc who went on record to tell us all how nasty the virus is)
    * Local government officials (mayors, judges, etc who went on a power trip and are STILL imposing lockdowns).

Once people truly figure out how badly we've been scammed and realize the damage to all our economies, I think that the rage will build to a fever pitch. I, personally, plan to hawk torches and pitchforks for a bit.

We shall see.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    The mission Impossible is going to be finding rock solid candidates willing to take the slander/abuse and run for public office to replace these miscreants that have taken up residency in the American political environment. I'm all for it if such candidates can be located.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom