• ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Perhaps not.

Yet, I maintain that there may well be a "Covid Day of Reckoning" for those who have perpetuated this hoax.
    To prevent this from reoccurring in two years, we need to go after the bad actors. The worst of them, in my book:
    * Highly-placed government officials, sold to us as experts (Fauci, Birx, et al)
    * National and local "news" organizations (MSNBC, CBS News, ABC, CNN, News4SA, and many others). Even today, if you watch them, they are desperately trying to find scare stories (NEW SYMPTOMS!, YOUNG PEOPLE! EXPECT A SURGE IN THE FALL!)
    * Medical professionals (hospital admins, doctors, nurses, etc who went on record to tell us all how nasty the virus is)
    * Local government officials (mayors, judges, etc who went on a power trip and are STILL imposing lockdowns).

Once people truly figure out how badly we've been scammed and realize the damage to all our economies, I think that the rage will build to a fever pitch. I, personally, plan to hawk torches and pitchforks for a bit.

We shall see.
    You have to keep reminding people who did this to you, and it has nothing to do with the actual virus. Neither mother nature nor a Chinese biolab is responsible. Your local politicians did this to you.
    DK Firearms

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You have to keep reminding people who did this to you, and it has nothing to do with the actual virus. Neither mother nature nor a Chinese biolab is responsible. Your local politicians did this to you.
    Read carefully

12785DF0-790E-411F-934A-0F1DE400EF8A.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

You missed the point entirely. Politicians chose to shut down economies, and banish people to their homes while being supported by propaganda machines creating a culture of fear and division among the population, all under the guise of science that is anything but new understanding, much less settled.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    You missed the point entirely. Politicians chose to shut down economies, and banish people to their homes while being supported by propaganda machines creating a culture of fear and division among the population, all under the guise of science that is anything but new understanding, much less settled.
    I got your point. I was just posting some reading material provided by the science backed CDC. I’ve been following covid since long before I became a member here. I probably have more total hours of research than most on the subject and called it out in early February and took a lot of arrows for it but held my ground.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Did anyone else notice early on the hipocracy of allowing the corporations to stay in business while the mom and pop restaraunts and businesses were stomped out? It’s fairly clear now but in the beginning I couldn’t get anyone to snap out of the BS and realize what was going on. You can’t go to church or school but getting some lumber from Home Depot or stopping to buy a half gallon of booze was no problem...

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Did anyone else notice early on the hipocracy of allowing the corporations to stay in business while the mom and pop restaraunts and businesses were stomped out? It’s fairly clear now but in the beginning I couldn’t get anyone to snap out of the BS and realize what was going on. You can’t go to church or school but getting some lumber from Home Depot or stopping to buy a half gallon of booze was no problem...

Yes I did notice the hypocrisy early on. I have been talking about it ever since the corona hysteria first started.

It seems that a lot of people noticed the hypocrisy early but still believed the BS. Although people are finally waking up many still believe the lies that are being told by those that are making money from this hoax.

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Yes I did notice the hypocrisy early on. I have been talking about it ever since the corona hysteria first started.

It seems that a lot of people noticed the hypocrisy early but still believed the BS. Although people are finally waking up many still believe the lies that are being told by those that are making money from this hoax.
    Certainly did. I asked my oldest son "If it's so fuckin' deadly how come I can go get a snow shovel at The Home Depot here in Houston???

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

Once the mask mandates are lifted there will be tricklers that won’t want to let the masks go. I think some people like breathing carbon dioxide. Unreal!

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    This last friday my wife and I flew to San Louis Obispo, California.

1st flight from Austin to San Fran was 98% or 99% full (my wife said there was 1 empty seat)... for those of you who may not have flown in the last 10 years or so, EVERYONE sits, literally, shoulder to shoulder... and since we flew on United economy, my wife and I didn't even have adjacent seats: We were both squished between complete strangers.

2nd flight, from San Fran to San Louis, was a much smaller plane, but it was still about 75% full...

Return flights were almost exactly the same: NO WAY to 'social distance,' and even though we had to keep our masks on while in the airport and on the flight, we were nonetheless allowed to remove them when eating or drinking...and more than a few people kept a bottle of water open and in front of themselves for the entire flight...

The dude taking everyone's temperature at security? I listened to the people ahead of me, and not a single one of them even had a temp that was 98 degrees... the guy taking temps droned on and on, "97.8, 97.6, 97.8," etc... I heard him call out 11 temps. How could 11 adults ALL have a sub-98 degree temp? My conclusion there was that his thermometer was off...and if it was off, then my simple guess is that he'd never know when anyone had a temp, at all, unless it was SUPER high... so I think people with real temps probably were missed...

So my simple, non-empirical, non-data driven, admittedly 100% anecdotal opinion is that IF this virus is real (and I believe it is) and IF it is as contagious as the hystericals purport it to be, then just about EVERY single person flying in the USA in the last several weeks should have contracted it.

Either that, or a TON more of us have already had it than anyone is willing to say on the news...and never even freaking knew it.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    So...I messed up. I started having fevers and chills last Sunday and feeling lethargic. I was sleeping more than I was awake and let myself get dehydrated. I almost passed out a couple times Friday evening so I went to the ER. They were worried about my kidney function and admitted me. They also though I had pneumonia so they started me on antibiotics and steroids.

Today the doc says my lungs still sound clear and I have not needed oxygen so they are going to discontinue the steroids and if I maintain my oxygen levels they will discharge me. F$%K covid

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Once the mask mandates are lifted there will be tricklers that won’t want to let the masks go. I think some people like breathing carbon dioxide. Unreal!
    Tricklers. I like it!

But, yeah, there will be plenty who won't want to give them up. Unfortunately, our corrupt media has convinced the sheeple that they are murdering others if they don't have a mask on.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    So...I messed up. I started having fevers and chills last Sunday and feeling lethargic. I was sleeping more than I was awake and let myself get dehydrated. I almost passed out a couple times Friday evening so I went to the ER. They were worried about my kidney function and admitted me. They also though I had pneumonia so they started me on antibiotics and steroids.

Today the doc says my lungs still sound clear and I have not needed oxygen so they are going to discontinue the steroids and if I maintain my oxygen levels they will discharge me. F$%K covid
    Am I misreading? Why would they give you antibiotics and steroids if your lungs were clear the whole time? Antibiotics are the last resort, they kill your immune system hence the name anti biotic (against life). I have had pneumonia three times in my life. The last two times I was coughing up blood. The first time was walking pneumonia and I was coughing up a little blood and they put me on azithromycin. The second time was regular pneumonia and they gave me an azithromycin IV.

Top Bottom