• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Good for you. I hope you don't get covid but if you do I hope it's a mild case. If you get it and it's a more severe case I hope you survive and the odds are good that you will. If you survive I hope none of your organ systems are not permanently damaged like has happened to many of those who have survived. imagine being 30 or 40 with lungs so badly scared they look like the lungs of someone in their 70s, of having a heart so badly damaged you get placed on a transplant waiting list.

57O44WAPFJCMXL3UXFRMO2SD44.jpg

The lung of a woman in her 20s who "survived" covid but needed a double lung transplant to really survive.

29491134-8410347-image-m-9_1591884278491.jpg

View attachment 245571

I wish you luck
    I hope for your sake there are no unexpected long term immune system effects from those minimally tested vaccines...

If I do get Covid (which I probably won't because I take VitD, VitC, zinc, selenium, NAC, Quercetin, and Elderberry extract, monitor my BP, PO2, and temp, and at 65 still have no underlying conditions), I have a good supply of Ivomec.
    Gun Zone Deals

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I hope for your sake there are no unexpected long term immune system effects from those minimally tested vaccines...

If I do get Covid (which I probably won't because I take VitD, VitC, zinc, selenium, NAC, Quercetin, and Elderberry extract, monitor my BP, PO2, and temp, and at 65 still have no underlying conditions), I have a good supply of Ivomec.
    Ivermectin and Vit D may actually help lessen the severity if you get it. I took them along with HCQ and azithromycin and still ended up in the hospital but I think it would have been much worse without them. It was not fun and I don't want to do it again.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

Nice to know what witches brew works. And the heartworm cure too.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    If I do get Covid (which I probably won't because I take VitD, VitC, zinc, selenium, NAC, Quercetin, and Elderberry extract,

Not sure any of that stuff will do you any good, but it can't harm anything but your wallet. My wife is a true believer and takes a huge amount of supplements. I've done enough research and tried enough supplements that I only take a multivitamin.

If one has a good immune system at that age, it's a miracle! Good on ya for living healthy. I personally enjoy doing otherwise. ;)

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Nice to know what witches brew works. And the heartworm cure too.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Prevagen, Relief Factor, all of the homeopathic "food supplements" on the market. You have heard the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute". There are a lot of minutes. At least Ivermectin is a real medicine.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    When I was sick in October ivermectin was just being studied in Australia and Bangladesh and not much was known. At that time people were saying to take one dose and that's what i did. I wonder what would have happened if I had taken it for 5 days as recommended here.

Reactions: gll

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    "Vitamin D is actually a hormone rather than a vitamin..."

"Vitamin D | You and Your Hormones from the Society for Endocrinology" https://www.yourhormones.info/hormones/vitamin-d/#:~:text=Vitamin D is actually a,of a healthy balanced diet.
    A vitamin is a nutrient that can't be synthesized by the body. Vitamin D can be synthesized by the body utilizing sunlight. That is why it is not a true Vitamin and not because it is a secosteroid.

Be careful with the vitamins. Vitamins A,D,E & K (fat soluble vitamins) are not excreted by the kidneys like the others so they can build up in the body and become toxic and sometimes fatal.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Seems to me the arguments for and against the vaccine is much like getting flu shots. Many got them regularly, many didn't want them.

As far as I know, nobody is immune from death. Whether it's from COVID or any other multitude of reasons, it's inevitable.

If your body is healthy, your chances of dying from COVID is small, much like the flu. And no, I'm not saying it's the same.

My reasons for not getting a vaccine is, A: I believe I already had COVID. B: This vaccine has nowhere near the research as other vaccines. And C: I believe I'm healthy enough to survive it (again?).

I believe in individual choice, and respect their reasoning.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I think most people need extra Vitamin D during the winter months. Mine was low when I had my lab work done and I do take Vitamin D. But, the Covid vaccines have been shown to be effective although I had a terrible reaction to shot #2 Moderna, I think that prevention is more important than homeopathic or questionable treatments that may or may not work. I just don't understand why people brag about "I have never taken a flu shot" and think that is a badge of courage when to me it shows a lack of IQ.

As easy rider has said though I respect individual choice and I don't mind people not getting a vaccine as long as their actions don't threaten me or mine (specifically Rubella). Of course death is inevitable but there is no reason to wish that it occurs early rather than later. I just question why so many anti-vaccine people brag about their "wisdom".

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think most people need extra Vitamin D during the winter months. Mine was low when I had my lab work done and I do take Vitamin D. But, the Covid vaccines have been shown to be effective although I had a terrible reaction to shot #2 Moderna, I think that prevention is more important than homeopathic or questionable treatments that may or may not work. I just don't understand why people brag about "I have never taken a flu shot" and think that is a badge of courage when to me it shows a lack of IQ.

As easy rider has said though I respect individual choice and I don't mind people not getting a vaccine as long as their actions don't threaten me or mine (specifically Rubella). Of course death is inevitable but there is no reason to wish that it occurs early rather than later. I just question why so many anti-vaccine people brag about their "wisdom".
    If you have received the vaccine, why would you feel threatened by those who haven't?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If you have received the vaccine, why would you feel threatened by those who haven't?
    I specifically said Rubella, a danger to the unborn if a pregnant woman is exposed. I have family of childbearing age that I would not want them exposed to Rubella.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Then anti-vaxxers aren't a threat. I'm not really anti-vaccine, but how many medicines turned out to be bad even after years of research? I'm very apprehensive about this one because of it's rush.

Reactions: gll

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I specifically said Rubella, a danger to the unborn if a pregnant woman is exposed. I have family of childbearing age that I would not want them exposed to Rubella.
    I hadn't heard that Rubella was a big threat these days.

I was vaccinated in the 60's, that and Polio. Now I am certainly aware of the effects of Polio and Rubella. In the summer of 1965 my father and I lived with a producer/script writer who had polio, not a fun disease. Also, my fiancee, whom died of cancer, was born with deafness from her mother contracting Rubella. I just haven't heard the push for vaccines on those on a scale as COVID lately.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I hadn't heard that Rubella was a big threat these days.

I was vaccinated in the 60's, that and Polio. Now I am certainly aware of the effects of Polio and Rubella. In the summer of 1965 my father and I lived with a producer/script writer who had polio, not a fun disease. Also, my fiancee, whom died of cancer, was born with deafness from her mother contracting Rubella. I just haven't heard the push for vaccines on those on a scale as COVID lately.
    The rubella vaccine came out in 1969 and the MMR in 1971. By then I had all three diseases. You don't hear much of a push because the MMR has been around for years and are routine for children. You probably wouldn't hear about the MMR at all if it wasn't for the antivax nuts.

Top Bottom