• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    My thoughts? Yes, CV19 is bad. But it has nowhere hit the numbers of deaths that were predicted. That in of itself should be something to look at. Why shut down an entire countries economics based upon faulty data?

On another forum, a thread was titled "Are You Worried Yet?" over a month ago. I wasn't worried then, I'm for sure less worried now, about CV19. My bigger worry now is that fear mongering has done tremendous damage to our economy and the working class that have been displaced because of that fear.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    When wearing masks, is anyone sterilizing them when returning home, and how? I made a sterilizer out of a UV-C light designed for aquariums, and mounted it inside of a new tackle box.
    Total cost less than $22

Last email I had, the masks re spending (I think) 30 minutes in UV light, then 5 days in a brown bag.

The cloth masks, you really could just wash it, and either replace the filter or clean with the UV light/bag method.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Interesting day so far.
    Our small country church has not had service for several weeks. Today was the first day back. Our pastor was pleasantly surprised by the turnout, so that was good. There were very few (almost none) masks being worn. People were cautious about getting too close, but I did get a fist bump or two. It was good to be back.
    Next stop: Home Depot. No waiting in the ridiculous Disney World line out front. When we first got there, most people did not have masks. By the time we left, people were really flooding in and there were lots of masks. Surprised, but quite a few of the employees did NOT have them on. We didn't, either, and smiled at those we saw.
    Next, HEB. They are still doing the dumb, wind-around path to the single entrance. Store was pretty full for early on a Sunday. Aisles were crowded. I got too close to one mask wearer, who muttered to my wife: "I guess there's no social distancing in HEB!" Well, sorrreeeee ma'am. Maybe if you hadn't parked your fat ass in front of the breakfast food section, just standing there, texting on your damn phone, you would have stayed safe.
    Summary: things are very slowly getting back to normal. Still a lot of scared snowflakes out there. I blame the MSM.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    And by pneumonia. Covid pretty much targets the old and weak. Pneumonia and flu are indiscriminate killers of all ages.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Mrs. Hoji and I went to HEB in Kyle today.
    We witnessed a pathetic excuse for a man( shave head soyboy ) who was so wracked with fear that while masked and gloves had his shopping cart between himself and the produce scale with a produce rack to his back. I could have sworn he had a puddle of urine running down his leg and it was pooling in his shoe.

Mrs. Hoji and I were both appalled that a grown ass man could be such a wuss. We both had to seriously suppress the urge to walk by him and cough.
    We are both in agreement that we sincerely hope he is 100% gay, or eats so much soy his swimmers are dead, so his DNA will have a better chance of not polluting the pool.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs

Dinoble1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2016
    Southeast FL
    Does anyone remember when the official message was "let's take two weeks to break the cycle"? Well, we are going on two months now and the numbers have been no where near the predictions and yet we keep putting off returning to semi normal.

Amen

Time to take back America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I have been disappointed to see some intelligent people suckered in by the hysteria. Talking to them, they will admit that the data shows it is no worse than the flu. But in the next sentence they will say they are scared of catching it, staying at home, etc. Only thing I can conclude is that they have been brainwashed by the MSM.

Sad.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    It’s not about a virus
    It might have been a couple of months ago, for a short time, but it ain't now.
    It's about power. Nice thing is, all these Google and Apple tracking apps are showing people in America are out and about.
    Even in the commie controlled areas. The American spirit is thumbing it's nose at the msm and the nanny shit. Probably won't be a "large Eskimo dwelling" ( nod to Hoji ).
    Just a big middle finger from the working class.
    We ain't as "subject" as we sometimes feel. They ain't as "in control" as they might have imagined.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    When wearing masks, is anyone sterilizing them when returning home, and how? I made a sterilizer out of a UV-C light designed for aquariums, and mounted it inside of a new tackle box.
    Total cost less than $22

That is a cool idea.

I spray it with a bottle of rubbing alcohol (hard to find now I know), I have a little spray bottle I take, leave it in car. I read that hydrogen peroxide works too.
    I read that they shouldn't last more than 8 hrs but I just run to grocery store at 7 am, not very crowded, so I figured I can spray it and use it a few times. I don't have that many left.

And Ben was right, the thread got ugly, people arguing with each other over things they really don't know/can't prove, and attacking people who are not your enemy.

I do agree we should stick to how are you dealing with this, what supplies are you using, and remember that nobody here is your enemy (probably lol) etc.
    We are taking vitamins and Zinc and exercising every day to keep immune system up.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Total cost less than $22
    I "sterilize" my cloth mask by spraying it with Lysol after use and hanging it from my rear-view mirror in my truck. After a week, I run it through the washing machine on warm water. If that's not enough to kill a virus, then nothing will.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I don't wear a mask.
    If that don't sit well with ya, too bad.
    I wear gloves to keep my hands from punctures and blisters.
    On occasion, I'll put on a neck gaiter or bandana. That's for keeping the dust at bay.
    I've got a hypothesis on this "virus", but I'll share it with a select few. There's no way in hell Mr Howell is gonna get something from me, except misery.
    Ben. Do as you see fit.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom