Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    14d3e666799842e981b091af683f3919.jpg

Bill is fully vaccinated.
    What a pile of steaming Bovine excrement the vaccine is.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Food for thought: fully vaccinated? Papers please at your favorite local private business.

No kidding, called to make a reservation at a B&B for a trip at the end June we’re planning. After confirming availability, we were advised their check-in procedure now includes proof of ID and COVID-19 vax that was conpleted at least two weeks prior to check-in date.

No thanks.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    In most of Texas no stores were enforcing the mask order anyhow.
    YMMV, I guess.
    I would tend to agree if you said "In much of Texas no stores were enforcing the mask order anyhow."

In our neck of the woods:
    * Bandera, Pipe Creek, other small towns in this area: not much mask enforcement, if any.
    * Boerne, Helotes, outlying San Antonio: many stores pretty anal about it (especially HEB, Walmart, etc). PS - Taco Cabana has been ruined for us. They are basically a drive-through-only business now. We used to really enjoy their fresh salsa bar and would enjoy eating on their patio and having a beer and/or margarita. Their pico was excellent. Now it is history.
    And it was other customers, not the store employees that gave me the most friction for being naked on my face. I maybe had ONE door greeter ask me to don a mask throuhout the whole ordeal (which I now deem OVER).

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Progress is slow, but there ARE signs:
    I notice that they don't plan to ask for proof of vaccinations. I already had the Kung Flu and tend to never wear a mask. One guess as to how I handle my next Costco trip?

ETA: Here's to hoping that HEB will finally cop a clue.
    I went to a Chinese place I frequent the other day that had been take out only for along time and it is open for dine in now and the wear a mask sign was gone. We went to a place for breakfast this morning and their wear a mask sign was gone too.

A week or so ago I went to a burger place and they didn't have a sign on the door so I didn't put one on. When I got to the counter to place my order the guy asked me to put one on so I did. The thing is he had one on with his nose hanging out and later when he was delivering orders to the tables he was walking around with the mask covering just his chin.

Top Bottom