• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I'm not a baseball fan because of the politics but last night I was watching some of the Mets game. When they cut in to update the score for the Rangers it looked like the stands were full of fans and hardly a mask was worn. Watching NHRA from Atlanta over the weekend, lots of fans few masks. Went to church on Sunday, didn't wear a mask, most did.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I saw the 'mask separation anxiety' mentioned this morning.

WTH?

Lefties can't live without wearing a mask? No one's taking it away from them...wear the damn thing to bed if you want to...

This has got to be one of 'the' dumbest things ever.

Or, is the 'anxiety' created when they observe others not wearing one? Run for the hills, the 'unmasked' live among us....run, run, run!

Anyone know the definition of 'mask separation anxiety'?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1621361135831.png

Reactions: gll

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Reactions: gll

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I dunno... Just a a different version of Gretta to me. I don't necessarily think it's great that parents program their children to make comments that they don't fully understand. Kids are supposed to be carefree. Playing. Making friends. Not getting politically active. Nah... I don't see it as great I see it as very sad.
    Different strokes, I guess. I Know there's indoctrination, but I am not sure this is it. I see a kid who listened in on conversations of her parents and could adequately convey their feellings. Is that indoctrination? I suppose, of a sort. Have a great day.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    And... if you think the boy's in blue are going to do anything to support anything other than their retirement.... Might wanna think again. Pure'dee bullshit!

New Hampshire Police Arrest Maskless Parents Attempting to Confront School Board – Following Arrests Board Cancels Meeting To Avoid Parents

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I am still reeling from all the Texas virus deaths that are occurring since that neanderthal Abbot opened things back up and did away with mask mandates.

It’s almost like the masks and lockdowns contributed towards the spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom