Coronavirus Epidemic, Part 2

MacZC7

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jul 11, 2020
Texas
We thought that it was excellent! I hope you were able to view it. Turns out it was basically a message to people of faith to GET OUT AND VOTE (and we have).
Also, got this from a friend today:
View attachment 231010
We missed it. By the time I got after work errands done at the ranch and got to the house the kids were finishing a children’s Halloween movie and getting ready for bed. I was not far behind.

kbaxter60

Hill Country State of Mind
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
We missed it. By the time I got after work errands done at the ranch and got to the house the kids were finishing a children’s Halloween movie and getting ready for bed. I was not far behind.
You can still watch it. Just go to YouTube and search on "nonessential" and it should come up near the top. Worth the watch, I promise.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
Jan 9, 2013
San Angelo
Just watched: Used to follow 5 finger. Didn't even know they were still around.

AWESOME video!'

Thanks for posting.

Metal fan or not, this is worth the watch . My military prepper buddy shared this with me earlier today. You have to watch the whole thing to get the message. If you have a head on your shoulders you will get the message and appreciate what it represents.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Anyone know why the next 3 to 6 weeks are predicted to be the worse time period for the plague?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members