Mico TX
    Target Sports

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I personally know people - educated people - who don't get what a scam this is. They all got the initial shots, they all got the boosters, and they've all had one or two versions of the disease. If it was anything else that failed this often and this badly, they'd be furious. But if the CDC wants them to get 100 vaccinations, they will get in line for them.

You can't fix stupid.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    It's just like when someone makes a really stupid and easily refuted post on the internet. They get called on it, shown all the supporting info in the world, and they just dig in harder. Human nature perhaps, people hate being wrong. They hate being shown they're wrong even more.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It's just like when someone makes a really stupid and easily refuted post on the internet. They get called on it, shown all the supporting info in the world, and they just dig in harder. Human nature perhaps, people hate being wrong. They hate being shown they're wrong even more.
    Don't confuse me with facts! :laughing:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

Time passage has brought greater understanding.

This entire “COVID” episode had to have been pre-planned, just waiting.

The “Chinese virus” events have been regular as clockwork during my 50+ year career as M.D. They were called “flu”.

An Indian Physician colleague told me that his Brother, an Academic Virology Physician Researcher, was INSIDE the Wuhan BioLabs when the virus got out. No question where it came from !

Global government responses were just too uniform, detailed, synchronous, and brutal to not have been part of a premeditated & dispersed PLAN of attack on all the World’s Peoples !

leVieux

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    >

Time passage has brought greater understanding.

This entire “COVID” episode had to have been pre-planned, just waiting.

The “Chinese virus” events have been regular as clockwork during my 50+ year career as M.D. They were called “flu”.

An Indian Physician colleague told me that his Brother, an Academic Virology Physician Researcher, was INSIDE the Wuhan BioLabs when the virus got out. No question where it came from !

Global government responses were just too uniform, detailed, synchronous, and brutal to not have been part of a premeditated & dispersed PLAN of attack on all the World’s Peoples !

leVieux
    Only, despite it coming out of the Wuhan lab, I have doubts that it was the Chinese who released it... I don't really know who runs the globalists, but they are the ones really trying to rule the world.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The coof finally caught up to me two weeks ago...

I had a slight sore throat for two days that I didn't even think about. Then I was kinda restless at bedtime, didn't go to sleep easily, and woke up with a headache and elevated BP (150-160/90-100) and HR (90-100). Even then, I didn't think coof because I had decided to experiment with eliminating my BP med about a week before due to a growing history of really good BP and thought maybe the med had cleared my system with bad results.

I was pretty miserable that day, but my BP and HR fell some during the day (not to my normal 110/70 and 65). That night, noticing somewhat decreased sPO2 (as low as 90), I started thinking coof and did a home test with a kit my neighbor had given me just the week before, which tested weak positive.

Two more days of improving condition left me thinking I was lucky to have a mild case, but a couple symptoms have persisted till now, two weeks later. First, heavy flim and mucus, which I alternately cough up and blow out. Also, altered taste, and decreased appetite. I've lost about 7 lbs. Lastly, I feel normal until I start doing anything that requires endurance, at which time I know I'm not quite back to normal.

I do think, I'm near the end of it though.

Top Bottom