• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    A friend of mine is working on this. They are in talks to sell it to a few foreign governments already. I've never hoped for a friend's project to fail before...

better-call-saul-quite-a-ride-recap.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    better-call-saul-quite-a-ride-recap.jpg

Probably doesn’t work that great anymore. They require tons on info to activate a prepay phone now.

Flip phones are going to give out less info than a smart phone, but are still going to have BT, WiFi, etc.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A friend of mine is working on this. They are in talks to sell it to a few foreign governments already. I've never hoped for a friend's project to fail before...

What's most stupid about that is that I watched ALL of it.

And, yet, I have no idea what they are selling. Automated contact tracing? "Safe people cards" on cell phones?

You want your friend to fail? I think you have a good shot at getting what you want.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Got a kick out of this one....CDC Director says universal mask usage for the next one or two months ends the pandemic.

https://www.axios.com/cdc-director-masking-coronavirus-dba00f19-4167-43a0-b021-9a9e66974517.html

At this point, I’m willing to go all in, double or nothing...open everything up, no social distancing, travel bans, occupancy limits, emergency orders, none of it. Just the mask for 30 days. And it applies universally...politicians, news reporters, everybody, all the time. When it doesn’t work, publicly admit you were wrong, resign from your position, and shut your whore mouth fucking forever.

Even I’m smart enough to know once it goes on, there’s no going back because the virus isn’t going to be eradicated. Sure, we’ll make a dent in the numbers, but it doesn’t solve the problem and allow a return to normalcy; stretch 30 days to 60, and it still doesn’t eradicate the virus.

Which is the play on words the CDC guy is hiding behind. I’ll bet a dollar by ‘ends the pandemic’ he really means get it down to endemic levels and without a preventive capability, it flares right back up again, so what he really means is universal masks until universal vaccine.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    When it doesn’t work, publicly admit you were wrong, resign from your position, and shut your whore mouth fucking forever.
    There may be the hitch. By all appearances (to me, anyway) this thing is "manufactured" by the media. If you watch the type of stories they run, you can poke holes in almost ALL of it. They never run any good news, and there is plenty out there.
    So, if they want, they can make it "go away" overnight just about.
    And then shout "we did it!". See, if you just do what your benevolent government says, you will be well.
    Stalin would be proud.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What's most stupid about that is that I watched ALL of it.

And, yet, I have no idea what they are selling. Automated contact tracing? "Safe people cards" on cell phones?
    Known infected people are tracked. Where they go and who they are in proximity with. Every person gets a score based how much exposure they've had to infected people, and locations get a score based on the people that go there.

Governments will mandate that all businesses use the scoring system. If your score is undesirable you won't be allowed to buy groceries.

Now replace the virus with ideas...

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Known infected people are tracked. Where they go and who they are in proximity with. Every person gets a score based how much exposure they've had to infected people, and locations get a score based on the people that go there.

Governments will mandate that all businesses use the scoring system. If your score is undesirable you won't be allowed to buy groceries.

Now replace the virus with ideas...

Sounds a lot like the social scores that were being used/tried in China.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Sitting in line at the Costco gas station in San Antonio. 70% of people have masks on in the car and to pump gas. All I can say is holy cow it appears the dick-taters are winning. Btw I will not go into the store. Only here as mil wanted new glasses from Costco

Most Americans are law abiding by nature and will do what’s asked because they’re taught to follow the rules.

While noble, it also destroys critical thinking. I like the Navy way: unless it’s strictly prohibited, have at it.

Top Bottom