70.9 KB · Views: 512

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    OK, dumb question.

Supposedly many employers are requiring two negative tests before a COVID-19 positive employee can return to work.

So, how many of the “reported” cases are repeats of already positive cases?

Again, how reliable is the reporting when “facts” like this are ignored and not factored into the analysis of the statistics?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Finally found a website that lists estimated recoveries (since those aren't reported) as well as active cases, instead of just the running total since the beginning of time.

Just checking the counties around me (including the big ones), it looks like the active cases are staying around 0.2% to 0.3% of the county population. Not even 1/2 of 1% causes all this panic. There's a link there that also takes you to hospital bed info, and if you do a little math, you can see how low the percentage is of hospital beds taken by covid patients.

https://txdshs.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/ed483ecd702b4298ab01e8b9cafc8b83

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’m sorry, I have a condition that causes my testicles to uncontrollably itch when my face is covered. Think chiggers. I absolutely can not stop myself from scratching them. Not through the pants either.
    Full on reach up the leg of my shorts and nails on nuts incessant scratching.
    I am sure you really do not want me handling produce in between vigorously clawing the skin off of my balls due to your mask policy.
    Remind me not to shake your hand.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I made a face mask exempt card using the one that was posted in this thread as a guideline. I will print it on some heavy paper and laminate it.

Of course there is nothing official about it, but it looks official and may get me by some of employees at some businesses. And there is nothing in it that is not true.

upload_2020-7-4_1-35-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-4_1-35-21.png
      upload_2020-7-4_1-35-21.png
      25.2 KB · Views: 449

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I made a face mask exempt card using the one that was posted in this thread as a guideline. I will print it on some heavy paper and laminate it.

Of course there is nothing official about it, but it looks official and may get me by some of employees at some businesses. And there is nothing in it that is not true.

View attachment 218752
    Except for the fact it was widely publicized as a fake and fraudulent by the government and every Ken and Karen knows they aren't worth the paper printed on .

Good luck.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

View attachment 218752

Out of curiosity, are you truly exempt?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge

View attachment 218752
    Just politely say to anyone that tries to mask shame you” Thank you for your concern, now go back to eating that bag of dicks my maskless face distracted you from, Karen”

The nicer you say it, the more they realize that they may have just made the shittiest decision of their day, and if you say it polite enough, they will start to think that maybe it is the last shitty decision they are ever going to get to make.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What exactly is fake and fraudulent about it?

Um...you made it up. It's not issued by any gooberment agency, there is no such hotline, you violated federal law by putting an official government seal on there without the disclaimer stating its not affiliated with or sanctioned by said agency etc.

Why not just print out and highlight the Official CDC guidelines that state those with breathing problems from mental or physical conditions shouldn't wear a mask and hand those out?

Top Bottom