• tumblr_3e986e6dc9d8af7d089f8ec205311f70_33d7e57d_1280.jpg
      tumblr_3e986e6dc9d8af7d089f8ec205311f70_33d7e57d_1280.jpg
      99 KB · Views: 512

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Was out and around yesterday. Did not wear a mask. None of the businesses said a word or even gave it a glance. At one of the businesses some the employees were not wearing masks.

Only saw one customer in a mask.

Seems to be a little civil disobedience underway.

Last edited:

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Was out and around yesterday. Did not wear a mask. None of the businesses said a word or even gave it a glance. At one of the businesses some the employees were not wearing masks.

Only saw customer in a mask.

Seems to be a little civil disobedience underway.
    No one cares any more. The masses are sick of the bullshit and it will not go on much longer. I’ve been walking around with an old asthma inhaler hanging around my neck from paracord just in case someone gets sassy.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Read on the Texas DSHS site that more kids have died from flu than from the virus this year.

Of course, we shut down schools every flu season. :facepalm:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Had a meet yesterday. Again, it started off with me being the only person not wearing a mask, but a couple hours in only one or two people were. I think one of the guy's wife was mad about it, but all she did was sit in the car and pout :laughing:

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Getting really sick of this crap. Shared this with the gov on Twitter. Won't do any good, I expect:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Chinese Whistle blower Virologist claims Covid 19 was lab engineered by China and that Fauci is part of the WHO coverup about the true origins of the virus.

Now, we all know what happens to folks in China who speak up publicly, so this woman has nothing to gain from sharing her story other than a quick death or disappearing in the middle of the night. We also know that Ground Zero for the virus was right between the two labs in Wuhan that were actively working on these bat viruses.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Good news coming out of the TMC for yesterday's numbers. Seems things are going the right direction.

Click the pictures for more info.

They added some new metrics for tracking community spread. R(t) factor is down to 0.9 which is very good.

ICU Capacity is back to Phase 1. Covid patients taking up 37% of ICU beds and 14% of med/surgical beds.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    So I guess now not wearing a mask for medical conditions can get you banned.

A couple of weeks ago David Harris Jr. flew on American Airlines claiming he had a medical condition preventing him from wearing a mask, American Airlines allowed it:

Today, with no warning, his ticket got voided and was told he cannot fly on American Airlines:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Has anyone seen anything from our great leader concerning his mask mandate ending? Is he waiting for Cuomo and Newsom to go first so he can play follow the leader? Or possibly after the election when everyone suddenly forgets about the beer flu?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Has anyone seen anything from our great leader concerning his mask mandate ending? Is he waiting for Cuomo and Newsom to go first so he can play follow the leader? Or possibly after the election when everyone suddenly forgets about the beer flu?
    Put it this way. Not saying that this will be Texas alone, but I predict there will be an escalation of edicts as the election approaches.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom