• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    More details on how badly the numbers are being rigged, this time in nursing homes

Gun Zone Deals

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    It truly is a sad state of affairs when one has trouble accepting any "NEWS" that presents: Polls, satistics, results - anything - from anybody. Is this information true? Now a hospital is suing the FDA because the FDA will not allow them to use Hydroxycloriquin when they know it works. Is that true? I can feel my brain starting to slide into information shut-down because it can no longer determine fact from fiction and it knows that!

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Why isn’t there a class action lawsuit in the works concerning these false positives? I think there will be a ton of lawsuits for the next decade ovef this...

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Have surgery scheduled for Monday. Went in for pre-op Thursday morning and had to take a Covid test.
    Asked the nurse if this was testing for antibodies too..."Nope".
    Why the hell not? I'm already at the hospital. Why not collect as much info as you can?

Results came back today as negative....but I could have also known if I had had it

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Have surgery scheduled for Monday. Went in for pre-op Thursday morning and had to take a Covid test.
    Asked the nurse if this was testing for antibodies too..."Nope".
    Why the hell not? I'm already at the hospital. Why not collect as much info as you can?

Results came back today as negative....but I could have also known if I had had it
    How do you know the tests are legitimate? My lady works on the local covid floor and tests some patients daily and many of them are positive one day, negative the next then positive again. They are spotty at best. How can we trust these numbers with skewed tests? It puzzles me.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Living on the state line I saw where Oklahoma blood drive will do a free antibody test for anyone donating blood. My niece is planning to donate as she wants the antibody test. You’d think that would be standard procedure if plasma with antibodies is actually a good therapeutic. But again, this virus has been a cluster **** since day one. It’s still a big gong show. So many inconsistencies.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Living on the state line I saw where Oklahoma blood drive will do a free antibody test for anyone donating blood. My niece is planning to donate as she wants the antibody test. You’d think that would be standard procedure if plasma with antibodies is actually a good therapeutic. But again, this virus has been a cluster **** since day one. It’s still a big gong show. So many inconsistencies.
    Now THAT is a sensible idea. I have been planning to schedule a donation, but it seems like they are mostly interested in convalescent plasma. I'd go for it if they'd like my whole blood AND tell me the status of my antibodies. Like others here, I did have a rather nasty respiratory issue back in Nov/Dec last year. Who knows?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Biden cant be stupid enough to think hes gonna be president very long.

Then again, its biden.
    Biden will never be president. Even if elected, he will step aside or have an accident before he is sworn in.

I had 2 neg covid tests despite 10 days of low fever, extreme fatigue, no response to antibiotics etc (no cough). Haven't done any follow up, but I am highly suspect of the negative tests...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Biden will never be president. Even if elected, he will step aside or have an accident before he is sworn in.

I had 2 neg covid tests despite 10 days of low fever, extreme fatigue, no response to antibiotics etc (no cough). Haven't done any follow up, but I am highly suspect of the negative tests...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    You will be fine

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    You will be fine
    My oldest son(50 yo) experienced the same thing 2 months ago. Missed two weeks of work, congestion, excessive body/joint pain and fatigue. The fatigue would hang around the longest going almost a month. Got tested while this what going on. Results: Negative.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx

Rub some dirt in it; you'll be fine. There's a zillion colds / flus / diseases humans can get, probably not covid.

Top Bottom