• ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Well, speaking of mask MANDATES!
    Here’s our great Governor at the World Series in Arlington leading by example.
    IMG_6670.JPG

My disdain grows more by the day

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Ignored the mask required signs at the Woodlands Home Depot today while wearing the “Got Ammo?” shirt the wife got me. Nobody said anything, and everyone was very friendly. Saw some others ignore the mask rule too without incident. Seems people are waking up or are perhaps just sick of the madness.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Ignored the mask required signs at the Woodlands Home Depot today while wearing the “Got Ammo?” shirt the wife got me. Nobody said anything, and everyone was very friendly. Saw some others ignore the mask rule too without incident. Seems people are waking up or are perhaps just sick of the madness.

What I have been seeing is more and more over the last several weeks, asking people to wear a mask, but not forcing the issue in any way. So far, not one person has said one thing to me about not wearing a mask. I an still seeing some people wearing masks, but it almost seems like it's getting fewer and fewer though.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    In church today the pastor said “Now that the virus is behind us what will we give our utmost attention to next?” People were looking around at each other appalled.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I heard someone refer to the mask conformity thing as "white sharia" the other day :roflfunny:

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Any of you El Pasoans going to follow this?
    122721578_10224148319358701_542766480578250373_n.jpg
    Before any of you buy into the whole “El Paso has it worse than other areas” it’s horse shit.
    The doctors and nurses here know why their hospitals are maxed out and overwhelmed. It’s the same reason they were full here too. They were admitting anyone who test positive even if they are not really sick. That’s how you overwhelm a hospital. They’ll figure it out once they get tired of having people in hospital beds that don’t need to be there instead of sending them home.
    Welcome to Melbourne Australia...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I was at Dollar General getting milk the other day. There were more people in line without mask than there were with mask. Actually saw one gal, with a mask on, look around and take her's off!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    When I voted saturday, some of the poll watchers were not masked. Most of the voters were not masked either.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    When I voted last Wednesday it's my turn to go inside. I start up the stairs and deputy dawg, or somethin' he had a badge n'a gun ask me if I had a mask. "Yup! It's in my pocket!!" Well that went over like a lead balloon "PUT IT ON!" Said the gun with feet!

Top Bottom