mask.jpg
    Hurley's Gold

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Of the people I know and trust in the med/pharm/biomed engineering fields, to a person they all have had misgivings of various degrees on the Astra-Zeneca vaccine. Now, it’s coming out that A-Zs efficacy trials weren’t exactly up to snuff. Nor was the math to get to 90% efficacy.

Piling on, one patient encountered Transverse Myelitis as a side effect. If you don’t know what TM is, let’s just say you’d rather want to be waterboarded than want to contract TM.

The TM patient community is pretty fragile from a health perspective; that they are almost unilaterally violently opposed to the A-Z vaccine due to just one patient contracting it speaks volumes.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Piling on, one patient encountered Transverse Myelitis as a side effect. If you don’t know what TM is, let’s just say you’d rather want to be waterboarded than want to contract TM.
    Cause and effect. Perhaps the vaccine caused TM, perhaps not.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Cause and effect. Perhaps the vaccine caused TM, perhaps not.

Given that A-Z isn’t publicly saying the side effect was not caused by the vaccine and the head of NIH’s Neuro Disorders and at least one other Meuro are saying they believes it was based on what’s in the documentation, I’ll take my chances and bypass A-Z as an option of any sort.

I’m dead serious when I say I’d rather be waterboarded daily for the rest of my life than to have to live with TM, which can cause excruciating pain from nothing but a light t-shirt on your skin while stumbling around impotent and pissing yourself because your nervous system is FUBAR.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Given that A-Z isn’t publicly saying the side effect was not caused by the vaccine and the head of NIH’s Neuro Disorders and at least one other Meuro are saying they believes it was based on what’s in the documentation, I’ll take my chances and bypass A-Z as an option of any sort.

I’m dead serious when I say I’d rather be waterboarded daily for the rest of my life than to have to live with TM, which can cause excruciating pain from nothing but a light t-shirt on your skin while stumbling around impotent and pissing yourself because your nervous system is FUBAR.
    You know as well as I do that it may or may not be vaccine related. I don't really care what you do as it is entirely your choice. If an enrollee in the trials was killed in an auto accident would that be vaccine related? This is just one of those unknown things that can be naturally occurring. Now if other people in the control group start having the same problem ... Judging a vaccine by one person getting TMS which can occur in anyone is premature. We need more time to evaluate whether this syndrome is vaccine related. I am not defending AZ, just pointing out that cause and effect has not been proven. And they did resume trials so, what does that mean?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Rotor,

" I don't really care what you do as it is entirely your choice."

Ok, then why mention it?

I agree, there's not enough evidence about the (rushed to market) vaccine and when there is, in a couple of years, assuming it's available, I'll consider it.

Until then, I'll keep a close eye on those willing to chance the vaccination/cure...which could quite possibly be worse than the illness...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Rotor,

" I don't really care what you do as it is entirely your choice."

Ok, then why mention it?

I agree, there's not enough evidence about the (rushed to market) vaccine and when there is, in a couple of years, assuming it's available, I'll consider it.

Until then, I'll keep a close eye on those willing to chance the vaccination/cure...which could quite possibly be worse than the illness...
    Who cares what you consider.

Top Bottom