• ...and so much more!
  • innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    3) in late a October CDC and American Hospital Association agreed on updated guidance to “count” all hospital stays where COVID is confirmed, of greater than 8 hours but less than 24 as an overnight admission; a “hospitalization”. Prior to late October this treatment would not have been counted as a hospitalization.

There is little doubt those three factors play a role in the reported increase in statistics.
    Yeah. Isn't anything < 2 night stay considered out pt? Some procedures, like carotid Stent, where you generally stay 1 night are exceptions.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Has this been mentioned somewhere? Williamson Co Judge pled guilty and fined $1000 for violating his own stay at home order? LOL

There's a stink being raised in my county right now because there was video of our county judge attending a Diwali celebration without a mask. A couple weeks later he then is on Facebook telling people to socially distance for Thanksgiving. Of course the local media is completely ignoring the blatant hypocrisy.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Has this been mentioned somewhere? Williamson Co Judge pled guilty and fined $1000 for violating his own stay at home order? LOL

That's rich.
    His lawyer: "But, he's a grandfather!"
    So am I. I guess that exempts me from any of the orders?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

You have got to be shitting me.

County judge talks a deputy into taking him to the VFD where he talks the fire chief into loaning him bunker gear and SCBA so the judge can feel comfortable going to his grandkid’s birthday party back in April.

I don’t know what pisses me off more, that he did it or that it’s taken this long for punishment when other people were being jailed for operating businesses that .gov decided could not operate.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    1607031849046.png

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Has anyone found any cases of someone getting the beer flu twice? This has been going on long enough for the possibility. I know there was some anecdotal information about it not being possible early one but I haven’t seen anything recently.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Has anyone found any cases of someone getting the beer flu twice? This has been going on long enough for the possibility. I know there was some anecdotal information about it not being possible early one but I haven’t seen anything recently.
    Only heard anecdotal reports and may have been lingering disease and not new infection. Three close friends are positive, one was hospitalized today with covid pneumonia, the other two are in quarantine.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

This is the only confirmed instance I’m aware of, but it suggests there’s a chance.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This is the only confirmed instance I’m aware of, but it suggests there’s a chance.

I've also heard of someone in Hong Kong that was re-infected 4 months later, but if I remember rightly he had mild symptoms if any at all. But even if there are say a handful of cases worldwide, it is extremely rare, but that doesn't stop people from using it as a scare tactic.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

As of a month ago, several credible sources said not a single confirmed case of reinfection. That was before the incident TJ posted above.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station

Thank you.

As I never wear a mask in public, I’ve almost told folks “you can’t catch it twice” when they say something.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    covid pneumonia indeed....
    What's your point? You think my friend doesn't know what he has? Or are you just espousing your inner feelings? He is a physician, his wife has it, his p02 was very low today. Went to hospital, scan and admitted. No B.S really sick.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    What's your point? You think my friend doesn't know what he has? Or are you just espousing your inner feelings? He is a physician, his wife has it, his p02 was very low today. Went to hospital, scan and admitted. No B.S really sick.
    I don't think anyone is saying COVID-19 isn't real, or that nobody has been hospitalized or died from it. I and many others believe that governments are taking advantage and over inflating the seriousness to gain control over the populations. This isn't the bubonic plague that will wipe out a huge portion of populations, not even close. Just answer me this, why is most every contrary voice being silenced? Why am I not allowed to make my own decisions for my health?

To me it's a matter of choice. Do I die on my feet, or live on my knees?

Top Bottom