• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

Probably the best article on the effectiveness out there right now with 500k participants.
    Not everyone who is refusing the vaccine is doing so because they think it is ineffective against Covid-19. Some are concerned for it's potential ineffectiveness against Covid-20, Covid-21, etc., and it's unknown long term side effects.

In the past year, I've had pneumonia, DPT, and shingles vaccinations.

I'm not antivax, just watching and waiting...

Kinda like how I didn't jump on the Sig 320 bandwagon, even though it looked good on paper, some early reports were concerning...
    Capitol Armory ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Not everyone who is refusing the vaccine is doing so because they think it is ineffective against Covid-19. Some are concerned for it's potential ineffectiveness against Covid-20, Covid-21, etc., and it's unknown long term side effects.

Kinda like how I didn't jump on the Sig 320 bandwagon, even though it looked good on paper, some early reports were concerning...
    BTW, I also have a P320 that hasn't been modified.......

Living on the edge!..... The center is too crowded anyway.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    BTW, I also have a P320 that hasn't been modified.......

Living on the edge!..... The center is too crowded anyway.
    Figures. I have one too and it has been repaired. You know you have a gun with a safety defect that the manufacturer will fix for free and you don't get it fixed. I bet when you get a safety recall on your car you neglect it too. Your choice. My only question is why would one not get a known defect fixed?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Figures. I have one too and it has been repaired. You know you have a gun with a safety defect that the manufacturer will fix for free and you don't get it fixed. I bet when you get a safety recall on your car you neglect it too. Your choice. My only question is why would one not get a known defect fixed?
    I've owned that gun for 6 years now, I like the trigger the way it is. I wasn't impressed with the repair I felt on the so called repair. The only time that gun has fired is when I squeezed the trigger. As if it's the only gun that would fire if it hits perfectly at the right angle.

I don't feel I need to have everything safeguarded in my life. Some need to wear a helmet when walking.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I've owned that gun for 6 years now, I like the trigger the way it is. I wasn't impressed with the repair I felt on the so called repair. The only time that gun has fired is when I squeezed the trigger. As if it's the only gun that would fire if it hits perfectly at the right angle.

I don't feel I need to have everything safeguarded in my life. Some need to wear a helmet when walking.
    Completely off topic of course is that the p320 is involved in several lawsuits for the gun going bang without the trigger being pulled included while being properly holstered. I agree that I am not thrilled with how Sig has handled this recall.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Completely off topic of course is that the p320 is involved in several lawsuits for the gun going bang without the trigger being pulled included while being properly holstered. I agree that I am not thrilled with how Sig has handled this recall.
    Well, I promise that if I drop my gun and it goes off, I'm going to be harder on myself for dropping it in the first place.

It used to be my carry gun, but ya gotta go with what feels best, and that's my S&W PC 1911.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

You do you. Someone asked about efficacy.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I had my second covid shot (Moderna) yesterday morning. I have some tenderness at the injection site but no redness or swelling this time. I had temperatures running in the 100.5 range yesterday evening through this morning. No fever now but it may come back this evening.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Well, this is interesting. I know there's at least one member here who finds stories like this to be "nonsense", but I trust Judicial Watch for the most part:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I keep getting this mental image of a juggler pitching glass balls in the air with one hand while catching a glass ball with the other hand. He keeps adding balls and at any one point there may be 10-12 balls in the air. At some he adds one more than than he can juggle and all the balls come crashing down. That's how I'm starting to see the current political environment in Washington. They just about got more in the air than they can effectively manage and at some point it's bound to come crashing down.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Just a heads up for those who are looking for the shot. CVS is worth a try. I just got confirmed for the 1st shot on Thursday through their web site. We had a friend call on Sunday and got her shot yesterday so they seem to be rolling.

I’ll post pics when I grow the 3rd arm out of my back

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom