• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Good start. Now, how about Abbott offers an apology for his unconstitutional mandates and usurpation of the Legislature's powers over the last year?.....

.....and have you noticed that no one in the Legislature has filed articles of impeachment on Abbott for his unconstitutional actions?

#ImpeachGregAbbott
    #VichyRepublican
    #TraitorToTheTXGOP
    #BananaRepublicDictator
    #GeneralSantaAbbott
    #EndAbbottsReign
    #NoDPSinAustin
    #KimJongAbbott
    #NotMyDictator
    #NoContactTracingEver
    #DoNotComply
    #OpenTexasNOW

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    For comparison, NM just allowed indoor dining again .@25% seating capacity.

When we were there in January, that was the most infuriating shît. Restaurants could have outdoor dining only at 25% of indoor capacity. In the middle
    of winter, let’s just make people eat outside.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Well... don't get too excited about Abbott lifting the mask rule. Seems the Texas Legislature hasn't pushed thought HB2097 which prevents local officials from implementing their own "MASK MANDATE". If you chance to read the article you'll discover HISD will still enforce their mandate - among others.

You can bet Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and Mayor Turner will not let this slide by.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I skipped the second dose as I didnt like the way the first made me feel, beyond the typical I got vaccinated immune response I always get, and the fact studies showed that there was only a 5 percent improvement in effectiveness with the second.

Studies being of as limited value as vaccine testing is.

I'm not against getting one of the newly approved traditional type vaccines if they become widely available but right now I'm done.

BTW, I saw that the powers that be approved the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, which is by my understanding a traditional vaccine like the flu vaccine. It's said to be 50%-67% effective, just like the flu vaccine. But it's also under the Emergency Use Approval. Side effects may not be known for quite awhile.

Ladies should NOT put it on their wuwoo tho... it is J&J after all. :frog:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    BTW, I saw that the powers that be approved the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, which is by my understanding a traditional vaccine like the flu vaccine. It's said to be 50%-67% effective, just like the flu vaccine. But it's also under the Emergency Use Approval. Side effects may not be known for quite awhile.

Ladies should NOT put it on their wuwoo tho... it is J&J after all. :frog:
    I believe the J&J is not like a traditional flu vaccine. It uses an adenovirus 26 which then stimulates the production of antibody. Called viral vector technology. But if it works so be it.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Didn't vaccines end polio?

Almost. FWIW, I was a Rotarian and it was our mission to continue to stamp out polio around the world. We almost did it, but it keeps popping up in populations that are backwards... Middle East, Africa, etc.

But I would agree that vaccines are a modern miracle that has saved the world from smallpox, measles, etc, in addition to polio. Are they overdone in children? IDK.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Almost. FWIW, I was a Rotarian and it was our mission to continue to stamp out polio around the world. We almost did it, but it keeps popping up in populations that are backwards... Middle East, Africa, etc.

But I would agree that vaccines are a modern miracle that has saved the world from smallpox, measles, etc, in addition to polio. Are they overdone in children? IDK.
    I don't think you can wipe out childhood disease without vaccinating children. Most of the autism studies are from quack doctors. But there are always those that believe in quack (holistic) medicine. Chiropractors treating ear infections with manipulation, witch doctors, human sacrifice, etc.
    When I was a kid polio was very common. Salk vaccine was remarkable. Sabin vaccine (oral polio) did cause some cases of polio (I believe 6 people died) but I would venture that most people on this forum did get Sabin vaccine. Chicken pox vaccine which hopefully not only prevents chicken pox and scars that can come but prevents shingles in later life. HPV and hepatitis vaccine prevent cancer. The number one cancer killer in women in the world can be prevented by a vaccine. Unbelievable. Your mission as a Rotarian must have been quite an exceptional one. It also gave you the opportunity to see how people are suspicious as I know that many in the world thought this was a plot to poison the youth.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    HPV and hepatitis vaccine prevent cancer. The number one cancer killer in women in the world can be prevented by a vaccine. Unbelievable. Your mission as a Rotarian must have been quite an exceptional one. It also gave you the opportunity to see how people are suspicious as I know that many in the world thought this was a plot to poison the youth.

Yep, the whole Bill Gates theory. Fun stuff!!

My stepdaughter is a huge anti-vaxxer. She spends too much time on the internet. (She also believes that W brought down the Twin Towers. Oh, and chemtrails. And an uprising on Jan 20 that didn't happen, now it's March 4.) We had a huge argument over her not wanting my grand-daughter to get the HPV vax. Sigh.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    BTW, one of my stepbrothers brothers-in-law had polio. I think that was pre polio vax. IDK. He's 82 now and the paralysis is coming back on him.

Last edited:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Yep, the whole Bill Gates theory. Fun stuff!!

My stepdaughter is a huge anti-vaxxer. She spends too much time on the internet. (She also believes that W brought down the Twin Towers. Oh, and chemtrails. And an uprising on Jan 20 that didn't happen, now it's March 4.) We had a huge argument over her not wanting my grand-daughter to get the HPV vax. Sigh.
    You have to believe about the chemtrails. I watched an yellow airplane releasing them over a cotton field and all the leaves fell off the cotton plants. Going back to the corner to get my tinfoil hat.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    You have to believe about the chemtrails. I watched an yellow airplane releasing them over a cotton field and all the leaves fell off the cotton plants. Going back to the corner to get my tinfoil hat.

Dang those yeller aeroplanes. In a month or two they will be all over the fields!! OMG, we're all gonna die!!!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    You have to believe about the chemtrails.

We have this in one of our rentals.
    851028964ac50f50eda2f6d58dedeaeb.jpg

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR