• ...and so much more!
  • Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Dang those yeller aeroplanes. In a month or two they will be all over the fields!! OMG, we're all gonna die!!!
    Not me, I'm prepared. For the past month I have been practicing breathing through my cleanest pair of drawers. BTW try to avoid the brown spot if you try this at home. I'm sceeered as a possum about to be run over by an 18 wheeler.
    DK Firearms

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    1614816218475.png

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Just saw this, figured may be of interest to some and at least maybe spark a tiny bit of skepticism of this bullshit...

"The clearest indications came from small countries that strove to vaccinate their entire adult population. The British enclave of Gibraltar was supplied with the Pfizer vaccine on 16th January and the elderly were swiftly jabbed. Suddenly this tiny state, home to 33 thousand, had the worst Covid-19 morality in the world (2761 per million). From merely 9 deaths in December, now almost a hundred have died. The health minister angrily denied claims that the vaccine was killing people, but eventually admitted that some deaths had occurred soon after the jab."

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Just saw this, figured may be of interest to some and at least maybe spark a tiny bit of skepticism of this bullshit...

"The clearest indications came from small countries that strove to vaccinate their entire adult population. The British enclave of Gibraltar was supplied with the Pfizer vaccine on 16th January and the elderly were swiftly jabbed. Suddenly this tiny state, home to 33 thousand, had the worst Covid-19 morality in the world (2761 per million). From merely 9 deaths in December, now almost a hundred have died. The health minister angrily denied claims that the vaccine was killing people, but eventually admitted that some deaths had occurred soon after the jab."
    Perhaps this is reliable......or not.
    is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Perhaps this is reliable......or not.
    is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1] The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.[21]

Maybe you didn't catch the last bit of that article:

"This needs proper scrutiny, not reckless denial by those who are meant to protect us. This defensiveness and censorship is how the thalidomide scandal arose."

Oh, and trust wikipidia, you say? what about the your low-IQ population concern? Not concerned about the cognitive abilities of the so-called fact checkers?

I'll stick to keeping my own counsel on those judgements, but thank you for the effort to enlighten and save me from wasting my time in areas already clarified by those more expert than myself - good catch.

Some of us are justifiably comfortable with our own powers of cognition and have no need of "fact checkers" in brown shirts; the 'subtle' tricks of manipulation which many attempt to push (very clumsily, to be sure) are actually pretty friggin obvious to anyone knowledgeable in the subjects - and they come across as ignorant, desperate, unoriginal, and deliberately disengenuous...

btw, some behaviours and agrument structure presented really go towards ruling out simple ignorance, and point to something far uglier as a personal motivation....just sayin.

ETA: since we all love Wikipedia (it's actually great, when the information has not been ideologically compromised), here's a link to an issue mentioned in TGP article (disclaimer - hadn't heard of this prior to reading article, but then, that's not my field):

"In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the use of thalidomide in pregnant women in 46 countries resulted in the "biggest man‐made medical disaster ever", resulting in more than 10,000 children born with a range of severe deformities, such as phocomelia, as well as thousands of miscarriages.[1][2"

How long would one expect it to take for that page to be "corrected"?

But who knows...

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

What do you think this proves?

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Vax or not, might depend on how much a person trusts the government. You know, the government that allows bureaucrats to make rules and enforce them like they were a law.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Maybe you didn't catch the last bit of that article:

"This needs proper scrutiny, not reckless denial by those who are meant to protect us. This defensiveness and censorship is how the thalidomide scandal arose."

Oh, and trust wikipidia, you say? what about the your low-IQ population concern? Not concerned about the cognitive abilities of the so-called fact checkers?

I'll stick to keeping my own counsel on those judgements, but thank you for the effort to enlighten and save me from wasting my time in areas already clarified by those more expert than myself - good catch.

Some of us are justifiably comfortable with our own powers of cognition and have no need of "fact checkers" in brown shirts; the 'subtle' tricks of manipulation which many attempt to push (very clumsily, to be sure) are actually pretty friggin obvious to anyone knowledgeable in the subjects - and they come across as ignorant, desperate, unoriginal, and deliberately disengenuous...

btw, some behaviours and agrument structure presented really go towards ruling out simple ignorance, and point to something far uglier as a personal motivation....just sayin.

ETA: since we all love Wikipedia (it's actually great, when the information has not been ideologically compromised), here's a link to an issue mentioned in TGP article (disclaimer - hadn't heard of this prior to reading article, but then, that's not my field):

How long would one expect it to take for that page to be "corrected"?

But who knows...
    As I said
    " Perhaps this is reliable......or not. "
    Very defensive. You believe, okay with me. Babylon bee may also be a good source. Suit yourself.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    As I said
    " Perhaps this is reliable......or not. "
    Very defensive. You believe, okay with me. Babylon bee may also be a good source. Suit yourself.
    What's mentioned in the article may be true but to me it is more important is what they fail to question. It only gives the information that would support their viewpoint.

What was the demographic of those who died?

Where, when and by whom were they exposed to the virus.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US

That's just it - nothing is proven one way or another at this time.

What's mentioned in the article may be true but to me it is more important is what they fail to question. It only gives the information that would support their viewpoint.

What was the demographic of those who died?

Where, when and by whom were they exposed to the virus.

Not saying you don't have a point (the demographic mentioned in the article was the elderly), but what I find far more telling is the willingness (and/or lack thereof) to present information which can then be analyzed scientifically by independent parties...

(tl;dr alert)

On the flip side, the more effort is expended trying to undermine or manipulate the discussion (and there are many forms of this), the more red flags go up, which are often then compounded by other factors...

This is something I've observed almost universally across multiple decades of experience with audits, investigations, and adversarial interviews, and I'm sure can be confirmed by others with even more experience in those areas (or debunked - if I'm truly and demonstrably mistaken, I want to know; but then my ego isn't quite so fragile...)

In other words, the more someone says "don't worry about that, it's not important/accurate - just look over here...", the more their motives and integrity are suspect, and the more interested I become in "why don't they want me to think about that?" A more honest person will typically say something like "take a look and and draw your own conclusions"...

Back to the point - I'm too busy to spend my time running this crap down, but then, I don't respond to fear as most do, and don't really care that much (unless/until someone attempt to make me comply via force). You want the vaccine? take it? don't want it, fine.

That said, there appears to be some fucking evil shit likely in the works, so prudence says "why not wait and see how this plays out"? Not worried about CV19 at all - hate being sick, but who doesn't?

Here's a few questions, most of which should require very little research time if one has been paying attention and has a >30second attention span....no need to provide an answer, just think about them a bit...

1. Why is one perspective so adamant about shutting down discussion, and/or hyperbolically and summarily discrediting any alternate sources of information or plausible narratives?

2. Why does one perspective seem to be so unshakeably confident in the correctness of their knowledge and perspective, and everyone who disagrees must be a low-IQ idiot or morally inferior to those who comply without question?

sidenote: not that I think IQ is in any way fully representative of an individual's reasoning ability or competency; but from the perspective of someone nearly 'spittin-distance' from double the "median" number which was recently bitched about in this thread, I can tell you that the more I learn/understand, the more I realize how much is yet to be learned/understood - even within knowledge domains where a level of mastery has been attained...

Certainty of complete understanding typically reeks of arrogance, and usually exposes ignorance.

3. Are ANY of the arguments being made on the doom/gloom side (masks/vaccine/lockdowns/etc.) consistent with Scientific Method? Do you think most folks arguing those positions even understand what that is, let alone how to apply its principles?

4. Since when is the entirety of [public] discourse around our treatment and prevension protocols laser focused on 'vaccination', to the exclusion and discrediting of all else? You want to see evidence of social engineering at-scale? Everyone getting wrapped around the axle of "To Vaccine, or Not to Vaccine", notice how other treatments/considerations have largely vanished from discussion, even here? Ever wonder about that?

I could go on, but the point has been made almost ad-nauseum, and those who wish to not see will do just that; however, I would caution some not to assume that everyone who disagrees is ignorant or stupid (people who live in glass houses perhaps should not be throwing stones around at others...)

Just my .02 (take it or leave it, I've said what needed to be said).

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Got the Moderna shot on Wednesday. Had some soreness yesterday where they poked me but I was busier than a one eyed tom cat watching 2 mouseholes so it didn’t notice any side effects. Today I’m sore all over from the work but no soreness from the shot.

Got my shot at a mass vaccination sight in Grayson County. I was surprised by their efficiency. News said they did over 1000 the day I was there.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun

I read the similar report on the Netherlands but didn't read the one about Britain. I thought the Netherlands report was unnecessarily alarmist, full of vague data, and not scientific at all... a very slanted view. That's why I didn't read the British one. Burn me once...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom