• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Doesn’t this one use the aborted fetus cell lines? I’ve heard lots of discussions on this practice, all sides, for different vaxxes.

Worth sorting out so a person looks at the info and has sorted it out the best they can. Can then feel good about their decision.

This is all I could find about. All I could find from J&J was a statement. The cell lines were used in development but not the production of the J&J vaccine.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    It was the prezi.com one the didn't go to any info.
    You didn't miss anything. Prezi.com is a site where people can create an online presentation. It is not a news or scientific site. Anyone can put together a presentation there if they are members. The one for the link that was posted here claimed that Hank Aaron died because of a covid vaccine along with a number of other spurious claims. A collected hodge podge of stuff taken from social media.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Saw this chart just now. I can't guarantee that it's 100% accurate, but found no reason to doubt it.
    Note: it was pre-checked to be free of any "mark of the beast" references.
    1615230477724.png

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    DD,

At this point, I believe 'squat' about what any of the alphabet agencies spew out.

None have any credibility.

They've all been utterly politicized...
    The "alphabet agencies" are the only ones that get the actual numbers from counties and states. Everyone else uses the CDC numbers or they just pull their own numbers out of their ass. So I guess you can't believe anyone's numbers.

They meme kbaxter60 posted claimed to have death totals for 2019 and 2020 as listed on the CDC site when the information is not listed there. I simply pointed that out.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The CDC has not released the official numbers for 2019 and 2020 yet so the chart you posted can not be accurate. It is a misrepresentation of CDC data. The graphic I posted is actually from the CDC. Here is an explanation.

Fact check: Chart does not present accurate US deaths figure for 2020
    They don't even have an official tally for 2019 yet.
    Well if that is true, then every number they are giving us is a lie.
    How do you get an excess death rate of a number that you don't have?
    And if you read down, they have a note that the numbers in the report are basically estimated numbers and not real numbers. And the estimates of deaths includes "presumed" cases as well as actual covid deaths and cases where covid was not the cause of death but a contributing factor.
    I have a bad heart. If I get jumped and beaten in the park and have a heart attack and die, either on scene or three days later in the hospital as a result, which was the cause of death? Over half of the "covid cases" were already in a care facility and dieing. Really not much different.

But here is the most glaring omission. If they don't have the total numbers of deaths, especially for the previous year, how the hell do you come up with a number, estimated or actual, of excess deaths?
    Here is a quick answer.....you pull them out of your ass.

Here is a clue they are trying like hell for you not to think about.
    If they have the number of covid deaths, they have the raw total of total deaths. The "covid tracker" has a graph broken down by color. But the CDC don't know? Bullshit. They may not have the raw numbers broken down into all the little demographic subcategories in a nice report, but they have the raw numbers. If they don't, any number or percentage is pure bullshit! They can get the covid totals for a day or week for covid in less than 24 hours but not the total dead??? HTF do you do that????

The totals for the two years are the numbers they don't want anyone to know and are NEVER given.
    WHY?
    They don't want anyone to know.......

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The numbers that are giveing are important.
    But only if you have the numbers they are NOT giving you. You CAN NOT calculate with only one number.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    The excess death rate of the US is about 12%. 12% more people have died than should have.

mm6942e2_ExcessDeathsCOVID19_IMAGE_20Oct20_1200x675-medium.jpg

Excess deaths show the true impact of COVID-19 in the U.S.
    Well, before drawing that conclusion...

What is the percentage of deaths to the population (this is the true "death rate")? Total number of deaths is not valid for this analysis.

What was the standard deviation on death rate over the past 20 years?

Is this year outside the three sigma variation?

Top Bottom