Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    1619197784031.png

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    With a ton of caveats, bidet says we can take off our masks outside now...oh joy!

I'm just so grateful, sob, hiccup, sob, thank you, thank you, - fk you, you nasty, old sleazebag! I don't need your permission.

I've never worn a mask outside...ok, that's not entirely true, when mowing I wear one, but that doesn't count.

Yes, I've had to wear one indoors a couple of times for some medical treatment (or do without) and dental cleaning, but as soon as I was outside I ripped it off my face!!

Who the hell wears them outside?

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    Since the virus is SARS CoV 2 (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Corona Virus 2)
    I was concerned that when I had it, that might turn into Pneumonia if fluid pooled in my lungs so I only laid around for a few hours before I got up and moved around (like getting on my tractor and put out hay for the animals or filled water troughs)

Never did have any lung problems during or after, just lost my sense of taste and smell for a while.

I think maybe many infected people got 'whiny' and lazy, just laid in bed too long and got lung problems? That can't help with recovery if fluid builds up in your lungs.

I stayed active and still got pneumonia. Having Covid is the only time I've ever had pneumonia. Once my pneumonia got really bad, I was stuck in bed and had a hard time breathing.

My wife is more sickly than I am. She gets upper respiratory infections and colds etc.

I was the one that had all of the bad symptoms when we had Covid. I think it's a crap shoot on who gets it worse. I was starting to think that I might not make it through it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    CoronaVirus 19 hit our family this year. My brother and his entire family got it. the speculation is that he got infected at his shop, possibly by a customer. His wife got it pretty bad and ended up in the hospital for almost a week. My brother just felt really bad for at least a month, but his wife will be off from work for a couple of months to recover. His daughter barely even had any symptoms at all.

Doctors confirmed that I had it back in the early part of the year. I thought I had a bad case of seasonal allergies. For about a month, I just felt really bad and run down.

Point I'm making is, it hits people in different ways, and with different outcomes. One thing my brother and I were talking about, was having fever. He, and none of his family ran fever, which I never did as well. Which leads me to think that taking a person's temperature is a poor indicator of determining if someone has the CV19. Just an opinion though.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    CoronaVirus 19 hit our family this year. My brother and his entire family got it. the speculation is that he got infected at his shop, possibly by a customer. His wife got it pretty bad and ended up in the hospital for almost a week. My brother just felt really bad for at least a month, but his wife will be off from work for a couple of months to recover. His daughter barely even had any symptoms at all.

Doctors confirmed that I had it back in the early part of the year. I thought I had a bad case of seasonal allergies. For about a month, I just felt really bad and run down.

Point I'm making is, it hits people in different ways, and with different outcomes. One thing my brother and I were talking about, was having fever. He, and none of his family ran fever, which I never did as well. Which leads me to think that taking a person's temperature is a poor indicator of determining if someone has the CV19. Just an opinion though.

Totally agree that the temperature checks that we have been doing is basically medical theater. I hate to think about how much money has been wasted on stupid stuff this year.

Glad your family is feeling better.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    DD,

You've become pedantic to the point of boring so I have to heap you onto the pile of 'ignore'...buh-bye!
    DD has been factual and helpful. He is a great resource and I have seen nothing from him that was half as abrasive as most of my post's tones.

What is dubious is your reaction to him.
    You ask a question, he gave an answer to that question, you respond with ignorance.
    He again explains the answer and you again name-call and threaten when he has been nothing but helpful.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Welp.... Got my first refused service today. Decided to go to Outback Steakhouse for a juicy rib-eye. Walk up to the meeter and greeter and hold a finger up signifying only one guest and request a boot if it was available. The gal ask "Do you have a mask?" to which I reply "Nope! Not wearing a mask." The she tries to hand me a cloth napkin and says "Just hold this over your face until you get to your table." I declined the offer telling her I wasn't planning on putting anything over my face just to walk 10 feet to a table. Then she replied "I'm sorry but I can not offer you service today." At which point I said fine... and turned and left. There was nothing acrimonious during the exchange neither on her part nor mine. Just an exchange of information. Went to another place that had no problem taking my money. I know I've set foot in the Outback for the last time. Their meat cuts and quality took a nose dive probably 10 years ago so it's really no great loss.

This Outback is on the Beltway in Pasadena.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Welp.... Got my first refused service today. Decided to go to Outback Steakhouse for a juicy rib-eye. Walk up to the meeter and greeter and hold a finger up signifying only one guest and request a boot if it was available. The gal ask "Do you have a mask?" to which I reply "Nope! Not wearing a mask." The she tries to hand me a cloth napkin and says "Just hold this over your face until you get to your table." I declined the offer telling her I wasn't planning on putting anything over my face just to walk 10 feet to a table. Then she replied "I'm sorry but I can not offer you service today." At which point I said fine... and turned and left. There was nothing acrimonious during the exchange neither on her part nor mine. Just an exchange of information. Went to another place that had no problem taking my money. I know I've set foot in the Outback for the last time. Their meat cuts and quality took a nose dive probably 10 years ago so it's really no great loss.

This Outback is on the Beltway in Pasadena.
    I agree it was dumb as you wouldn't eat with a mask on. You were given notice verbally, you left, you didn't fight with her, you didn't trespass, they didn't call the cops. Their loss.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom